[TI] Can't transfer a single ore after applying a new code

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by bisphenol, Oct 30, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You know better than to say that... ;)
    It's on the list, most likely sometime after they fix refractions . . . lol

._.Sparrow._. likes this.
  2. So I started off having around 1,000 isochronate in my account with about 20 abr left when the game wouldnt even let me send a single rock (while using my citadel with 9k cargo).

Well I decided to search for something to get around the bug but im not sure exactly what the fix was. First I deleted my configs (on multiple ships) trying to ship anything from skylab then I use all the isochronate I had on my ship in upgrades and even assembled some more to finish another upgrade hoping that it would remove some possible "ghost" resources that was there but just wasn't showing up.

Used all the ABR I had aswell to zero everything out then I logged off the game cleared browsing data then closed my browser and started it back up and logged into DO re-equip my cargo expander and bam I was able to send rocks again. I am just not sure if it was one of these things or all of them that finally allowed me to send rocks but thats what I did and now its working.

3. evve1

evve1 User

Still not working and contact support is not working either.

._.Sparrow._. likes this.
  4. I'm hearing Monday for the ore fix. We can only hope. Guess it's a long weekend there.

-FT

Sometimes we can't choose the music life gives us but we can definitely choose how we dance

5. PacificNW

PacificNW User

Again on USA West I've been able to transfer after using iso for upgrades.

Pacicific NW
    TwoTam (Scan)

6. Too funny...er really too sad

7. great, now we simply can wait, with my lameness on playing noting will work, ,glad i have around 11 bilion credits left for stuff to buy (wish there was a system for converting credits into uri.)

8. ΞMPЯΞSS

ΞMPЯΞSS User

there is a sync tomorrow if you check announcements. it will prob b fixed then

9. bisphenol

bisphenol User

We will see, on the past syncs they would list even small cosmetic changes but this issue wasn't mentioned at all in the upcoming sync. And no mod reply in this thread, everything comes down to hear-say.

10. Sync obviously didn't fix the issue. How about an update DO.

11. o well ,I am still getting more powerfull when they fix it ,watchout.. ha,ha

12. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Should be fixed now!

13. KingRupert

KingRupert User

not fixed... also my weapons do NOT work. doesn't register my rocket launcher and it shows I have no sheilds

14. bisphenol

bisphenol User

Please close the thread.

15. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

the problem is solved Closing thread

thanks for your time and patience

Rogue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.