«†Captain™Only†» [мαяș]

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Burn_Strapp3r, Mar 6, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi everyone the name is Only and I'm an old lad from late 2008.
    I'm from Denmark, Fyn, where I've been living my whole life even though I'm half Thai.

I play on SK2 currently as mmo which my clan [мαяș] мαяș мining operation ★Яeloaded★ (yes, I do confess that it is a very boring clan name. I did not create it in my defence).

I've had 3 ships through the years and currently my newest ship, know as "New Only" is a 8 iris, 2 LF4, Thick lasers, Goliath.

I enjoy farming but loves a little war now and then, which explains the clan since we got wars we some of the big MMO SK2 clans.

A full name list can be found in this thread in the Danish/Norwegian section.
    http://da.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/only-t64-sk2-up-to-date.9399/