CBS upgrading costs

Discussion in 'Newbies' started by Okapi32, Jan 23, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Ok so each and every module on the new battle stations can be upgraded.
    However there are two tiers of modules.

Tier 1
    This tier includes:

Each time you upgrade these modules you gain a 2% bonus to their HP and then a 2% bonus to 1 other property.
    Lasers & Rockets modules gets a extra damage bonus.
    Repair Module gets a repair bonus, faster repairs.
    Boosters get a booster bonus, a higher % boost for your clan.

When these tier 1 modules are level 16 they will have 1,352,000 HP and then an addition 30% boost in the other property mentioned above.

The total cost to get these tier 1 items to level 16 is:

• 268,500 Uridium - no reduction
    • 255,075 Uridium - 5% reduction (premium)
    • 201,375 Uridium - 25% reduction (rebate)
    • 187,950 Uridium - 30% reduction (rebate and premium)

So that pretty much conclude the tier 1 modules and their costs and the advantages they gain from upgrading.

Tier 2
    This tier includes:

When you upgrade the hull module you get a 2% bonus on HP each time, making a 30% bonus when its level 16. A fully upgraded Hull Module will have 5,070,000 HP.
    When you upgrade the Deflector Module you get a deflection bonus of 1 minute each time.

The total cost to get these tier 1 items to level 16 is:

• 320,850 Uridium - no reduction
    • 304,807 Uridium - 5% reduction (premium)
    • 240,635 Uridium - 25% reduction (rebate)
    • 224,595 Uridium - 30% reduction (rebate and premium)

That concludes the tier 2 modules.

More information will be added if anything else comes up that I think is helpful to the thread.
    I hope it gives you an understanding of how much it will cost you and if the benefits of the upgrade will be worth it.

Better version here:
    http://www.bigpoint.com/darkorbit/board/threads/upgrading-cost-charts.12614/

Mods please close this whenever you see it (adding the cbs upgrade costs to the DO bible would be a nice addition too) :)

Last edited: Jan 26, 2015
  2. Good thread. Would you recommend the same pattern for cost-effective upgrades as in this thread?

3. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

I honestly can't say for sure, when I get round to it I work it out in the next couple of days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.