Chance day

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Oracle, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Oracle

Oracle User

What I am proposing is that every 3 months There is a chance day.It applies only to gates.In this day, when you do Zeta/Kappa/Epsilon/Hades the chance of getting an item becomes 100%. In kappa gate, you are given to choose beetween Kappa Booster/Lf4/Hercules.What do you guys think?Should this be implemented?leave your comments below.

-Oracle

Gb1

2. i dont think this is a good idea i mean people would be livid if noobs started randomly getting lf4s,hercs and havocs becoming pretty much ufe in a day when others worked hard to get there equipment so its a no from me

3. BallistikD

BallistikD User

If its 100% that's not really a chance is it? I would be okay with a higher percent. Something along the way they do the double credit for the kronos gate. That's the way to do it if your going to do it.

4. Oracle

Oracle User

How can sb do more than 2 gates a day??especially when he is a noob.The most that a noob can do is 1 gate and not the chance ones.

-Oracle

Gb1

5. AXREKOULA

AXREKOULA User

no i do not like it

6. Oracle

Oracle User

whys that? and you are greek? cause your name seems so.

-Oracle

Gb1

7. I do like this, but maybe increase the chance of getting an item, to either 50% or 75%, but not a definite chance.

8. not if someone is full lf4 and full havoc going after full hercs could easily do 10 kappas in a day

ANgry.mN likes this.
  9. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

This is why the game is dying, people apparently care about helping average players and noob and then shoot down every idea that could help them, I don't see a problem with noobs becoming Ufe and it would take more then one of these days to do so, I like the idea.

10. No -1 because people could save up millions of uridium and already have 2 of the gates open and then just do like 10 zeta's that day and get 10 havocs etc. It seems a bit unfair to the people who have done loads of Zetas etc to get full havocs

11. YES, UFE need to be challenged at some point, annoyed at them running around the game making rules others are forced to follow, as for all these people crying about doing 10 gates in one day.. really, first most "Noobs" which are regular Fe players can do a most of i would say 3-4 if they had time, and new what they were doing. secondly UFE players do not "work" hard to get those lf-4 and what not cause they would end up doing the gates even if they were no reward. Fe+ players prob work hard if there not spending money. Secondly it cost about 100k uri per gate to build, not counting premium and rebate so zeta 10 times in one day 1mill uri. so instead of giving them 3 months to build up 1 mil uri how about having the event once a month Before mega, and only letting players use extra energies maybe to build te gates instead of using 100 uri and change the rates for gate parts to like 255 during that time you building the gates for that day.

12. im sorry 100k uri without rebate and prem what are you on it cost 200k if that without its costs about 130k-150k with prem and rebate

13. Why would it be called Chance day if it gives 100% probability?

14. No, besides the name not being the same as the idea. Noobs can and will get built quick off of it, and yes a noob can do multiple gates in 1 day. If I could do a alpha in a leo in 2 hours back in the old days, a noob can do the item gates in not time multiple times in a single day. Want a lot of lf4s? build 2 gates, save up THOUSANDS of spins, then have a blast.

15. I agree with that one - a 50% chance Kronos parts (aka double parts) out of 25% chance GG out of a gate spinner 13% chance Day!