[SC] Changes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Firaxia, May 8, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Hi there,

Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I have a query.

I'm a returning player from a couple of years ago and have noticed a couple of things. I've been in the lowers and have been completely left in peace by players, both red and blue. This is a REALLY pleasant change from how things used to be and I'm loving being back as a result. I'm getting so much more done and levelling up nicely. Is this just people being nice or has a change in the game taken place?

Also, whenever I win something in the auction, it's a good half an hour before I receive my items. This never happened before, it was always immediate. Is this another change?

Are there any more changes?

2. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Multi Comp Clans and or you're on the PVE sever:eek:. The Auction House takes only 5 minutes to come through:)

3. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Moved -> Speakers Corner

4. Bots don't shoot players.

5. jayherbo

jayherbo User

"Bots don't shoot players".......Lmao......lol.....rol........buwahahaha:p:p:p

RapidStar[go_up] likes this.
  6. gb44

gb44 User

Hi Firaxia i am also back from the past just wait you se that it is also hard to get level upp (i am in 18 ) now and it is simpel to get
    thar far before .So god luck and don't cry when you die , i still don't get it right what makes my anor rice the bast way Love to you all
    gb44 (old Lone angel )

7. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Thank you so much for responding.

PVE Server? There is such a thing and I'm on it? How can I check? It'll be great if that's the case! :)

8. jayherbo

jayherbo User

"Global"< Not global Europe or Global Europe 2 "Global":D

9. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Oh my, you have no idea how much that has made my day!! Thank you! :D

If you don't mind me asking another question - does that mean that we can go on to enemy maps to do the mordon (etc) quests without getting popped?

10. jayherbo

jayherbo User

Battle Maps< 4-1, 4-2, 4-3, 4-4, and 4-5. aka PVP maps:cool:

11. Firaxia

Firaxia User

No, I meant say 3 mordons on x3 maps of other factions etc. Can we do those without getting popped?

12. Yes you can, but note these:
    In general, your PvE mode will be removed if:

1. you use the following items:
    - Mines (e.g. ACM-01, DDM-01)
    - Special ammunition such as EMP-01
    - Tech items that attack players such as Burning Trail, Explosive Charging Blob, Chain Impulse
    2. you do the following actions:
    - You enter Refraction zone
    - You shoot a Spaceball
    - You capture a beacon (during Capture the Beacon/Sector control event)
    - You shoot a CBS

Whole Faq is here: https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/new-pve-server-faq.126785/

13. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Superb. Thank you very much. :)

14. Raveman100

Raveman100 User

Some of us don't bot and will never do that. But going to the pve only maps is a mixed bag. Bot central but at least you can work a quest without some guy who is UFE from botting and using extras hammering you.

Bibulus, PacificNW and jayherbo like this.
  15. Sorry to be highjacking this post, but if there's a group of you guys playing the PVE server then I'd love to join you all! Get a nice group of legit players together playing in peace!

16. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Green? You still play?? We played together many years ago! :)

17. Oh wow, no way! What was your name back then? What clan were you in? I'm still active on GB1:)

18. Firaxia

Firaxia User

That's the problem, I can't remember. But I do remember enjoying a chat! Feel free to look me up in game on Global - this name! Be good to catch up!

19. Ahhh right, I am not starting on there just yet, need to do battlepass on GB1 and don't want to waste the 2 weeks free prem on there ;)

20. Firaxia

Firaxia User

Fair enough. I think I still have an account over on GB1 but it's been so long I can't remember any details. Hence why I started again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.