changing havoc bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SS_HELIOS, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

I think the havoc should give either .5% or 1% per design. One reason it would end up adding either 10% or 5% like it already does. A lot of players have a hard time with the fact that one havoc does not help at all. This would also add a little more strategy to the game because some players might fly half havocs half hercs or whatever combination they like.

-AdamantiumDragon- likes this.
  2. Sociopath

Sociopath User

How about just make it do 10% damage for the drone it's on, and then give it a boost when you have all havocs on.

SS_HELIOS likes this.
  3. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

How about no, its absolutely fine the way it is, Havoc's came out before Herc's and the bonuses were fine and they still are, they don't need to be changed just because you don't need all Herc's to receive a bonus.

VESPID likes this.
  4. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

Boss thats not the point. The work it takes to get full havocs tires some players out. Until they get all of them it doesn't even help. Besides what difference does it make? I would rather do what sociopath said then when you get full its a 5% bonus. That doesn't raise damage at all and 10% on even 9 lasers isnt as much as 5% overall.

5. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

I just don't see the point in changing it, it never was easy to get full Havoc's.

6. I like this idea, one Havoc is pretty useless atm, while one Herc makes a difference. +1

-AdamantiumDragon- and SS_HELIOS like this.
  7. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

If you the Herc's bonus then go for them first and stop complaining, I think its fine the way it is.

8. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

+1 from me. I have 2 havocs and I don't plan on spending any more money to get the rest, so the 1% more damage would be nice for those 2 drones.

9. + 1 from me its a good idea

10. No one is complaining, we all bring up valuable points. Now you and I are alike, we are both entitled to our opinions, but once it gets hostile, then you're just blatantly flaming. If someone doesn't have the same mindset as you, then so be it.

There you go, that's the exact mindset I had, instead of having my havocs being useless until the others are found, why not spread the bonus out instead of having the final bonus being present when all of them are equipped.

11. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

The Havoc's have been out for a few years and now people feel the need to change them, others didn't have a problem with how the bonus is given, I don't see how I was flaming and didn't say you or anyone else wasn't entitled to there opinion, why do the Havoc's have to be changed to how the Herc's are?

12. The game is constantly under construction, the graphics were out for a few years and we decided to change them. Sometimes other things are implemented that open our eyes to the older equipment.

13. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

I suppose the game could use change and this isn't that bad, why not I guess.

14. Full_force

Full_force User

Yahhh more damage because its not like people already get instant popped in every ship.

Yes it is hard to get all 8-9-10 havocs but thats the point. More damage should not be easy to come by.

So? There are alot of misunderstandings in DO people think the smb-01 is affected by mine bio when it's not. Should that be changed to make those people right?

Last edited: Jan 3, 2014
  15. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

It really isn't more damage and wouldn't even be much considering this idea is for those that aren't full Havoc's.

16. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

First of all its not gonna make them do more damage its the same once your full havoc and until you are its only gonna add 20 damage to an lf4 on a drone so it would only add a max of 20 damage to the whole thing on x1s without boost its not going to make a difference. You people should really look closely before you throw your opinion around.

17. VESPID

VESPID User

I don't like this idea, it is making it possible for too many strong ships to do more damage.
    It only helps the FE and UFE that don't have the full set.
    When they first tried to get them they were told that a full set would be needed.
    It is just fine the way it is.

18. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

UFE means that they have full Havoc/ Herc. So it wouldn't be helping the UFEs at all, because they aren't one yet.

19. VESPID

VESPID User

Fine then, FE...really makes little difference.
    My reason still stands.

20. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

Im trying to figure out why you have a problem with it. It WILL NOT add any extra then is already in place it just lets the player feel like the ones they have are not completely useless.