changing havoc bonus

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by SS_HELIOS, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. VESPID

VESPID User

It is because the moment that design is active it boosts damage, that is why the design must be complete.
    It was created to that end for a reason.
    Make no mistake, I do feel bad for those that have an incomplete set but too many times the options of obtaining them and other elite items were shot down too many times to just give in to another short cut "their words not mine" that will make it easy to damage.

2. Exactly, this change just adds a purpose to Havoc drone designs, instead of them sitting on a drone completely useless. UFE's are probably already full Havoc, so nothing would change, it's just people without full Havoc now have a little damage boost.

OR, let's say full Havoc gives a 25% damage bonus, well, if you have 8 Havocs, it will give you let's say, a 10% bonus, once you hit full Havoc, you will hit the fixed boost.

3. Mittoucp

Mittoucp User

Havocs are not great and are quite bad compared to Hercules designs. I've done 6 zetas and only received one havoc design from them, that was from the first so it is hard getting Havocs, this could be a great idea but the damage added should be minimal as the bonus of all the Havocs should be big, what is it ATM, it should be about 30 or 40%

4. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Your on something if you think Havoc's should give that much extra damage to lasers on drone's, the current bonus is 10% damage for all lasers on drone's and its fine the way it is, this idea isn't bad and wouldn't help Ufe's in any way but your suggestion would completely annihilate the game, Ufe's would hit 400k+.

5. This is a great idea and it gives a clear sense of account progression.

6. VESPID

VESPID User

Nope, no more damage for the FE and UFE alone to exploit.

7. ufe means already full havoc ;) and for fe just make it add to 10% it will help players that their havoc are not useless and fe will not hit that much as with 10% boost with prom only 6k for basic fe in X1 with full lf3 on ageis or vengie

8. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

You should really pay attention to what you read. If you are full havoc it could give the normal bonus. Until then It could do like 10% to the laser on your drone. That would only add 20 damage to an lf4 and at a max of 9 drones used that way your not going to do more then you will with a full set. It would actually be nice if each havoc adds 1% until you have 10 making it 10% total that way its not pointless to just have 1 or 2 or even 7 for normal fe.

9. VESPID

VESPID User

What I don't understand is why so many of this ideas supporters to increase damage are the same ones that shoot down other ideas that offer way less than this one.

This idea is boosting damage for the people that need it the least, if this idea is to boost the smaller or credit ships only then fine I'll back it.
    Otherwise, hell naw!!!

10. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

You're still not paying attention it will never be better to have 1 less havoc than a full set. This idea is to only help smaller players. A full set of havocs adds 10% my idea is to make each havoc individually add maybe 20% to the lasers ON THE DRONE THE HAVOC IS EQUIPPED WITH. It will only add 20% to those 2 lasers. Then when you get a full set you get the normal bonus of 10% which would be significantly higher then have 7 havocs 1 without.

11. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Barley anyone flies credit ships nowadays unless they hunt with them or just like to jump in one, all your idea's revolve around overpowering ships that were supposed to be crappy to begin with, this idea doesn't give damage to those that need it least but to basic FE and half Ufe players that could use a boost to help them on the road to Ufe.

12. VESPID

VESPID User

Yes because that UFE path must be made easy at all costs....Pffft, spare me!!!
    This idea is ONLY to assist the ones that need it the least and everyone knows it.

13. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Yes actually the path to Ufe is expensive and could take years for a free player and is quite difficult, what isn't needed if Ufe Goli's with the spearhead's abilities, this doesn't overpower anyone or drastically change the game.

14. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

This update would be far from making it "easy". Easy would be making each gate give a guaranteed prize or putting 15k uri price on lf4s but no I just want an individual havoc to be useful. No one would even know their damage went up because the boost is so low.

15. VESPID

VESPID User

Are you kidding??? Based on the popular opinions in forum this idea may just force many players to leave the game in droves.......lol.
    Or better yet it may drive some forum members to get stuck in either a "No" or a "what's the point" loop. <-----I've seen it happen....lol
    My reasons to oppose this idea still stands!!!

16. I see no point in changing it, deal with it like the rest of us, no one likes to hear a noob cry because it isn't easy for them, we all dealt with it, you go through it too.

17. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

I don't see how it would force players to leave in droves.

This idea isn't much of a difference and wouldn't overpower anyone but at the same time give a little extra damage to FE players on the road to Ufe, barley even noticeable damage and that's why I think why not with this idea.

18. SS_HELIOS

SS_HELIOS User

Im not having a problem and Im not crying about anything. Im probably making it easier then any of the free players. I don't know how many times I have to repeat that it wont even actually help it will just make the individual havoc useful. You people should really pay attention to the threads you comment on. I have said that sentence I think twice in this thread and it still hasn't happened.

19. I didn't care about your other posts, should add it all to your first, cause that's all I need to see you are crying, and yes many people come on here, cry, claim they aren't and don't have issues, we all find out later they were noobs and wanted it all, which seems to be all the forums get flooded with in the idea section, even the admins know this.

20. It would make multi drone design configs plausible. I, for one, would not mind being able to throw on six Havocs, and then put 12 LF-4's on my drones. Then follow up with four Hercs and B0-2's. Would give me close to 400k shields, I love the idea. Besides, the Havoc itself doesn't make any sense. Based on the description, and I quote, "With the improved specifications of the Havoc design, more energy can be redirected to the laser components." So logically would it not follow that one drone should profit from the design? A 5% bonus per drone, and if you have full Havocs than 10% on all is fine with me.