Chat issue

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ♥Romantiikka~Seppo♥, Jun 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. First I want to start off by saying I apologize if i post this topic in the wrong section, also I apologize if this is spam. My problem is that I have been banned from chat a while ago and the ban i am aware of the reason. At first I thought the ban would only be for a short period of time, but now when I open chat it says the ban is indefinite. I tried contacting support via email and received little to no help so now I am here. Once again I am sorry if i am spamming and if this is the wrong section I was just woderin gif I would ever be unbanned or is this ban there forever. Thank you for your time.

id: 56958163
    username: gяανєуαяd

2. cooljak96

cooljak96 User

Chat

Above is the link for the chat question page. Only admins can see it so they can help you with it there.

However, it seems that either you have been chat banned a lot, OR you did something really bad.

3. Thak you for the help and sorry for posting in wrong section

4. TalShiaR

TalShiaR User

Closing as posted in correct section.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.