-=Chevelle=- 2005, USA East 1 Wild Tangent for LIFE

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ΛΪЯΗΟĿΞΜΔΚΞЯ[ЦSΔF], Feb 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I have been known as many names throughout the years, but my oldest is -=Chevelle=-.
    i have alot of history on d.o., some good, some bad. i have alot of friends as well as many haters. each know whom they be.
    facts are, i've played since December of 2006. i am the reason d.o. added clan wars and outlaws to the game. i am also the reason all ammo higher then 3x was created. it was because of things i did from 2007-2009.
    my names have been DarkWingDuck, ZombieDucks, Quartermain, [TDF] SoulAvenger_V_[TDD], AIRHOLEMAKER_USAF, and Terbulant.

2. Move on to the point...

ΩÇΘWBΘ¥Ω™ likes this.
  3. Hello, I was once known as -=Chevelle=- from way back in EIC legend. Later as [TDF] SoulAvenger_V_[TDD] in VRU as well as S~S~Vegeta, Quartermain, ΛΪЯΗΟĿΞΜΔΚΞЯ[ЦSΔF], and many other names.
    I've played since the days of Wild Tangent. (2005 for those of you far too noob to know)
    I am proud to say that I've enjoyed this game as profusely as I have, and look forward to more screwings over from Support and players and the years progress in the games Evolution, as the techies are calling it.
    (money grubbing to those of us who know better)
    But dispite all that, love this game regardless of my grumbllings.

4. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

the point is that hes a wannabe. he thinks the world revolves around him, and thinks hes some "god" only god you are is god of trash talking all you can do

ΩÇΘWBΘ¥Ω™ likes this.