[UI] Choose which music to play in settings

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by EGGLOAF, May 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

I was originally MMO, but then I switched to VRU. Since I was "raised" MMO, the music is somewhat nostalgic to me. And honestly, I don't care much for the VRU music. I usually turn off the music in game and just play the MMO theme off of youtube. But that takes up extra bandwidth, so I was thinking that you should be able to choose which of the three themes you are listening to in the settings (aside from PvP and GG map music, which is the same for all companies).

2. memrix

memrix User

Honestly, the MMO music is part of the privilege of being MMO! By changing to VRU you forfeited that right.

3. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

Or I could just play it off of youtube. I'm saying that the music shouldn't be company specific, but should just be the default. And you still hear the music when you go onto MMO's maps, so really, they aren't company specific, their map specific. And people that have always been VRU or EIC shouldn't have to switch companies to hear that music.

4. I am suprised to hear people actually play the game with the music on. :D

I have all game-sounds muted for years now, and I'm not missing out on much imo.

chaortjie and memrix like this.
  5. memrix

memrix User

same