[TI] Chromin from Epsilon gate

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jdc3, Nov 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jdc3

jdc3 User

If I remember right, on Sunday I picked up a bunch of Chromin from Epsilon gate but now when I looked for it there's no Chromin in my inventory. Am I missing something because this is not the first time?

2. at the end of the event, the chromin changes on the honor

3. jdc3

jdc3 User

WOW No wonder I never get anywhere…so all along I am working to collect but never had enough to do anything with it.

4. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks for helping the OP.

Does the OP have any further questions on this subject?

EHD

5. DRAZI

DRAZI User

If you fill your pet with Cargo-Protocols fully, you will get way more Chromin than you would when you pick it up with your ship.

Full protocols whould get you 178 Chromin at Most. You also have to use it to Craft the items you want BEFORE the End of the event, it's reverted to Honor after that

Should be a way to eliminate that part tho, so people could take their time Crafting what they need when they want to

6. You mean *Salvage Protocols, and yes you would.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2020
  7. EvilHotDog

EvilHotDog User

Thanks to ALL for helping the OP.

Does the Op have any further questions?

EHD