Chromin Rush January

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Wingm8, Jan 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wingm8

Wingm8 Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello Space Pilots,

Please post your feedback for the January Chromin Rush event.

1) How is this months event to your satisfaction?

2) Anything in particular that was to your liking?

3) We understand there may be many issues, but specifically which were the most important negative/downsides of the event?

4) With the three items listed above, in your eyes is there something to which you felt could have been improved?
    • If so, how could we resolve this specific issue?
    The Dark Orbit team appreciates your feedback.

2. Where is that DMG-MTCH01 module? I dont see it in assembly this time

3. Pikey

Pikey User

why do you put an event on, when waves in lambra, zeta, and delta don't give chronin out.
    it was the same last time and you still havn't done anything.
    I sent a ticket to support, and got back : we don't give anything back if its a event problem, GREAT,
    as usual look after the boters,
    may I make a suggestion, employ some decent coders.

4. the gates dont give out chronin, again, 2nd time, still same problems, utter waste of time!!!

5. Nope stole my paid for chromin. Botters are a rocking it for free in QZ. Nope No more ever again. You burned me for the last time

No stopping the rank bots, battle hacks or harrassing players. EZPZ to locate as they all group up. Still watching the 2 pussats in 1-7 happily botting all day every day great script.

I-BOT-KILLER and -oversoulpaul- like this.
  6. Instead of removing any Chromin collected at the end of the event it would be highly preferable to allow us to store it along with the rest of our resources in our inventories. We pay or work to get it only to have it confiscated at the end of the event which needless to say is a bit of a bummer. I'm certain all players would be pleased if you were to allow them to keep it.

7. LET US KEEP THE CHROMIN AT THE END !!!!!!!!!!

8. and another gate not giving out chronin, KAPPA, lol, these feedbacks at just utterly pointless.
    give us gates that are flawed, then take the chronin of us, pathetic

9. Bakjam

Bakjam User

Removing chromin at the end of a chromin rush is a huge backstab but a great way to make money as it forces you to either complete an insane amount of gates or buy additional chromin to complete a recipe.

DMG-MTCH01 is a damage ship upgrade module that increases your damage by 7% and can be used by Hammerclaw, Mimesis, Tartarus, Citadel, Citadel Veteran and Citadel Elite.

10. Ok but why we cant craft it right now?

11. -Mongrel-

-Mongrel- User

Given that the botter community has all the advantages and gets away with murder, how about a compromise... if you bought chromin you keep what you purchased. Otherwise... use it or lose it. Yeah maybe dumping Chronin at the end of the event is a stab at the botters but us legit players keep getting it up the tailpipe with losing Chronin we paid or worked for. How about add to crafting too? Hard to progress as a free player as it is and even with premium it is not much better. I play less and less, sick of having to compete with botters to complete a stupid mission. Ugh.

TheFutureGen and -oversoulpaul- like this.
  12. done a complete lamba gate got 0 chronin, come on guys this sucks.
    if a boter complained, you'd do it instantly!!!

-oversoulpaul- likes this.
  13. **Scarab**

**Scarab** User

wow took my chronin off me again, GREAT JOB GUYS, give us gates that dont drop ore then because we cant assemble the item, take it off us. i suggest you go back to UNI and learn to code properly.
    ANOTHER HALF BAKED EVENT, AND IT'S THE SECOND TIME ROUND, PATHETIC.

14. Not every galaxie gate gives Chromin.
    Here for you, read this and you will see why you didn't get chromin:
    https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/chromin-rush-faq.124170/

If you can't find the aswer here it is: (I highlighted it in green, so it's easy to spot).
    Lambda is not part of this Event! So it's obvious that you would not get any Chromin out of it.

Again, complaining without any research... Nothing is wrong with the code!
    The Event is working completely fine. The loss of chromin after the Event ends is intended!

For you aswell:
    https://board-en.darkorbit.com/threads/chromin-rush-faq.124170/

Also, this is neither the first nor the second time we had a chromin rush, if i remember correctly it's the 4th time.
    It has always been the same so you guys should know how it works...

If you didn't know (for whatever reason) just do some research, the FAQ's are there to be used!

To the:
    I get your point and I partially agree with you.
    It is a dumb mechanic to "delete" the chromin after the Event. I would prefere if we could just keep it till next time.

But neither do you have to buy chromin, nor do you have to complete "insane amounts" of Gates.

1 Kappa or Epsilon (I am not 100% sure which one of the to it was again) gives 2700 Chromin. And you can use the Doubler Advantage Pack (Bonus Box Doubler) to get 2x the amount.

So 5,4k out of 1 Gate.

lets leave aside the ridiculous recepies from the event itself (these ones)

Because apart from the Ship (which would cost you 3 Gates) everything there is completely overpriced.

Whats left is the BO3 Shield, and that one needs 1,800 Chromin. So 1 Gate (with doubler) gives you enough to craft 3 Boosters and 0 chromin is left to be lost.

As you can see, as long as you take a look at the numbers and you do some preparation and research beforehand, you dont waste anything and you dont have to do much to get your stuff together.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2020
    Bakjam likes this.
  15. For some reason I can't edit my last post, so I will post this as it's own post.

One thing I would love to see changed is the timing of the end of this Event.

The Event ends in the middle of the day.

So if i do not pay close attention to the time it could be (and has already been) that i jump in a Gate and while in there the Event ends.

I then not only lose all my Chromin of that Gate but also (if i have not used it before) will I lose every last Chromin I made over the course of this Event.

It should end at the end of the day at 11:59 PM (Lokal Server Time).

16. Bakjam

Bakjam User

I guess the b03 thing makes it somewhat more fair indeed. Nevertheless I still think they should let us keep chromin, especially for those that don't need it or don't want to invest in bonus box doublers etc.

17. Totally agree with you there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.