[UI] Chromin Rush not FAIR!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by °»§¥§ŦŒM•Øf•GêAR§«°, May 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I spent too much time trying to get uridium to build GGs , Spent time too much time doing the GGs, and i spent a lot more time trying to get Runiks and before i could even use the Chromin it disappear ? :(,.. i feel that that we should keep the Chromin that we farmed with so much effort, unfortunately i don't have the the money to buy what it needs to keep it up on this game so i have to spent too much time making everything to get strong, i am so sad that all these hours that i spent trying to get the Chromin were just wasted :'( ,. please give me back the Chromins that i gathered with so much effort and took me hours and hours to get.

2. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

It tells you explicitly that any chromin left at the end will be converted to honor. You should have spent the chromin. It's not anyone else's job to keep track of that for you, and it's not their job to refund your chromin (which only exists in the event, so you wouldn't be able to use it). If you gathered a bunch of chromin, then you now have a lot more honor points.

3. yeah but i feel it should be right to let us keep the chromin just for our hard work and effort on getting them ,. i spent many many hours trying to get the uri first, the the gas and the trying to collect the runiks, it should be fair to let us keep the chromin

4. EGGLOAF

EGGLOAF User

The chromin is useless without the event, you can't even use it unless the event is running, so I'm not sure what you actually want.

5. It's perfectly fine as is. Chromin is meant for players that are in or very close to their late-game; meaning full LF4s/Prom guns and what not. Does not make any sense for new/weaker players to have easy access to them.

6. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello pilots

This is not a General issue in the game

if you fell it unfair i can move the thread to update & idea pool if you like ? °»§¥§ŦŒM•Øf•GêAR§«°

Regards Rogue

7. i will thank you

8. coobo99

coobo99 User

Also, I would recommend you build gates during the middle and end of the month and save them for the beginning of the month to follow

9. dude, there are people who have probably lost much more than you. the plus side is you get a pretty nice amount of honor from your excess chromin. sorry but you ain't special, everyone lost something in this event, and i doubt your loss is anymore significant than other people's. i like the event a lot, because it makes you grind hard and play hard during the time of the event, because WE KNOW the outcome, that our chromin converts to honor after it's over. to me, it's a win win event, you either get honor, or you get chromin to build stuff with

10. Chromin at first was a limited collection event with some assembly items paired with it, designs, sep, whatnot. Then they added the BO3 and made Chromin one of the materials needed. They did this to avoid power creep. You only have a certain amount of time to build BO3 before you lose the Chromin. If Chromin was permanent from doing gates, everyone would have full BO3, fully upgraded, then you wouldn't be able to play for UFE's having the most powerful stuff, days in to the update, again.

Ever heard the phrase "Smoke em if you got em". Yeah. Use your Chromin while it's available or lose it all at the end.