Circling has gone awry this weekend.

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Explosivo55, Jun 16, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. For some reason circling NPC's is being made difficult by a strange force wanting to push you away from the NPC, normally i would circle the sweet spot with my rockets but since this weekend, this force which i can only describe as the same effect of two magnets opposing each other, this anomaly makes it really difficult to circle within rocket range and still difficult to keep in range with lasers as it has the tendency to push you away from the NPC. I don't know why this is happening but its making gameplay frustrating as keeping a rhythm going on the circle just isn't working

2. Skill issue. Fix your mouse/desk area--circling is not impacted, unless the connection to your server is not great as of now.

The weekends are high traffic days after all.

3. defo not a skill issue, had no issues previous, somewhat through the day i thought it was straighten itself out and returning to normal, then i picked a mission that required being on the 4-5map and well that was diabolical, it defo showed itself to me to be server issues with motion lag, cos you'd think the NPC was facing that direction and if you stopped, it jerked round facing a different direction, catching up, so my feedback is off and why it feels like i'm fighting to push round in a circle

well today, everything seems normal, even in 4-5 where it was at its most worst. Perhaps it was an issue related to server traffic being a weekend and all

Last edited by moderator: Jun 17, 2024