[UI] Clan Rank

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by biohazardlnf, Sep 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. I think the clan ranking should be restructured and instead based off a different system rather than the current system of EP deciding the top clans.

I think a new point system that resets every month or so should be used instead. Clans would gather point by killing player ships. Killing NPCs in the higher maps (uppers) and killing CBS. Points for CBS would give the largest amount and also killing CBS mods. There should be extra rewards for being in the monthly top ten as well. and a higher reward for being in the top ten for semi annual and annual bases.

My reasoning for this is because a lot of the top ten sometimes end up being in active. Due to player not playing and just logging in for bonus (or bans). Most PvP centered games have some sort of decay for most rankings and i believe this would better reflect the actually active in the top ten rather than just ep. It would also help with people just adding high ep accounts solely for rank as well.

2. I'm currently VRU and I've bounced back and forth between Major and Basic Major at least six or seven times because of the upper ranks bumping up the EP/Honor.
    I have no problem with players spamming Hades(done it myself) or taking advantage of boosters to get greater rank, but it burns me to think that the bots swarming in 5.2, 5.3, and cubing in the *.6 maps are all on a faster track to get EP than I am, grinding away.

thor714 likes this.