Client Issue

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by sʜᴀᴅᴏᴡ㊌ʀᴏ, Oct 8, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi there
    I have a problem with my client every time when i go to craft in game after few seconds the game is freezing… and only one fix is to restart the client otherwise u can’t do anything…

P.S i clean caches and other stuff even reinstall window same thing nothing changed

Server GE2/int5

Please check this issue and fix it ASAP

Thank you ☺️

Last edited: Oct 8, 2023
  2. same , gotta refresh everytime, and now I didnt even get uridium from the mindfire boxes. what kinda bs is this ?

3. That is an issue everyone has and I would assume it has been reported
    If you dont get uridium from mindfire boxes you are affected by diminishing rewards, you have been playing for too long time.

4. That's thrilling game. You play too long time.. and rewarded with less something.

5. i wasnt shooting npcs though lol i was pvp-ing before so wth

6. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

this issue has been going on for a long time. when someone posts it they move to a dark corner in the forums. They always ask the same thing, post your server, your acount ID number, The time it happen "server time", What was the last button you pressed. They want everyone to do this when it happens. Then again not many would hunt it down when they hide it. Instead of leaveing it on the general issues page, Something most of us look at. Been playing a long time and this reminds me of the thing support told us when something was wrong, " did you clear your cache". lol

7. PacificNW

PacificNW User

maybe they need to clear thier cache

Star*Fire likes this.
  8. bez-xx

bez-xx User

502 Bad Gateway
    the game sucks again. No access since 24 hours

9. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

lol