Client Issues (update)

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by STARLIGHTHUSTLE, Apr 1, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. You guys can't even get a simple update right !
    Now when I choose X4 ammo , I can't see the shots only sound. And you changed the graphics so that X2 and X3 look like stupid red arrows. Can't wait to see what other hideous changes you made . And the worst part about it is , it doesn't make the game any more playable.
    I just don't know what else to say . It keeps getting worse and worse . I would like someone to explain WHY these changes were made and what did they expect to gain from it. Did you think we would get all fuzzy because you made some impotent graphics changes? What were you thinking? In the spirit of transparency , why don't you outline the changes that were made and maintain an open thread for opinions and any other criticisms we may have.

2. Traitor

Traitor User

You maybe want to check the date.

April fools!

3. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

Take it easy, They are laughing..:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

4. Client trouble , lasers goes that slow and possitions between NPC and the fire of the lasers are way out of lines
    This must be a April fools joke ?

Anyone ?......

5. SPYDERBITE

SPYDERBITE User

yes its an april fools joke,they will be back to normal relax ::)))

6. OK well , if that's the case , then they got me . HA HA
    Did not see that coming. And since I'm in a different time zone , it was still the 31ST when I logged on.
    Thx for the replies.:rolleyes: