[TI] Client Issues?

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Oct 16, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I know the client is dog water, but am I the only one who has a crash issue with it? If I run it outside of Compatibility mode it crashes whenever I logout to switch ships or do anything on the backpage. I even get page errors when using the skylab, wth is wrong with this client besides the fact it looks like it belongs in the year 2000? And I JUST installed it again to mess around, so I should be missing an update.

2. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hello @º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º ,

On a standard installation of Windows 10, the game should not need to be run in Compatibility mode. I would ensure you have the latest updates for your system, as well as trying to clear your cache (Settings -> Clear Cache) in the client as well.

3. [REMOVED]

I just installed so it's up to date, and I did clear cache like that, did it with CCleaner too.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 21, 2021
  4. SirThrills

5. GPU AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT
    CPU AMD Ryzen Core 3800X 8-Core Processor
    32GM Ram
    Motherboard TUF GAMING B450-PLUS II
    And I'm on a 64bit version of Windows 10 Home.

6. SirThrills

Thank you for responding, can you confirm - do these crashes try and generate a crash log, does the client simply close with no warning, or what behavior is exhibited?

7. It was just closing out of the blue. It hasn't happened since, but it was kind of annoying that night, I was trying to do the Vortex gate and it kept crashing, I managed to finish but regardless.

8. SirThrills

9. SirThrills

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.