"Collect your Compensation Package now!"

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ, Mar 13, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. "We apologize for the issues which yesterday’s game update on the servers DE1 and GB1 caused.

Bug fixes for these issues have been deployed to the server.

From 20:00h (local server time) today until end of Sunday, 15 March 2015, you will get a one-time login bonus which contains the following items:"

Does this mean every server gets the rewards or just GB1 and DE1? It doesn't specify what server gets the rewards but it says the reason was due to those two servers... Can a mod give me answer please? I don't want to start losing uridium on kamikazes if I'm not premium >.<

2. It is ONLY for GB1 and DE1 :) I think it was posted by admins in their forum section.

Enigmatic likes this.
  3. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi Shᴏᴐᴋᴡᴧᴠᴇ,

Only GB1 and DE1 users will receive this compensation since they were the people who encountered the certain issues on 11th March.

~Ddraig

4. Ok, thanks peeps

5. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Hi there,

Do you have any further questions on this topic?

~Ddraig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.