Company shooting problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by elitecolonel, Dec 16, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i was low on honor and i was shot by someone from my company and i shot him back and killed him and got negative now i got outlawed and have neg 1.6 mil why did i get neg when he shot me first that doesntmake sense and seems unfair

2. It is unfair but if you are negative 1.6 million honor that means you went on a company killing spree.

Just go to Nyx (quest giver) and accept the special quest which gives heaps of honor for every npc kill.

3. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Don't shoot your own company and you won't get low on honor or become an outlaw lol, I'm pretty sure the quest's name is ''An offer you can't refuse''.

4. Hello elitecolonel

Thank you Unstoppable & BOSS~ADAM for assisting with this thread.

Try not to shoot any blue dots in maps for quite sometime after your honor is back to zero, after you are done with that particular outlaw quest.

Do you (the original poster) have any further questions or can we close?

5. Aye but the problem is he wasn't a outlaw when he shot back so can think of one explaination if maybe you hit the player a bit earlier or maybe you used a smartbomb on someone else a few min before and it still registered as an attack to the player so when he attacked you the system registered it as you attacking him first. just a thought but happen to me to shot back at a player who shot me and got negative honor and i had 48 mil honor in the positive and hadn't even shot anything before that point so system glitches alot to.

6. Enjoy the game.

Closing as lack of response from OP.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.