[GI] CONFIGURATIONS GONE

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Abraxas, Aug 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abraxas

Abraxas User

Second day that I enter the game and find the ship without configurations, the memorized configurations have lost their memory, the only way is to reconfigure everything one piece at a time, it takes a lot of patience, since after a while I jump to another map and the configurations disappear again, today the same: so you can't play.

2. marriaf

marriaf User

The same happened to me yesterday.
    What is going on guys?

3. souleater1

souleater1 User

So I wasn't the only one I have the same problem with my second ship as of yesterday, so I set it up again and after see this post I checked again and guess what my configuration on my second ship is gone again, What's going On DO!

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

5. souleater1

souleater1 User

In Both Versions

steel_bolt likes this.
  6. Abraxas

Abraxas User

Yes in in the new beta version, in the old version I'm not sure, configurations are still gone today, thanks Mod-Rogue

Last edited: Aug 13, 2020
  7. Same problem. Go to base change ship to load ammo change back config gone

8. Tried to reload config. It says load success but still nothing there.

9. matahari*

matahari* User

My ship's equipment disappeared probably after warp.

10. matahari*

matahari* User

Load config doesn´t work :eek:

11. Wingm8

Wingm8 Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Hey guys,

The team is aware of the issues and a bugticket has been created. We can't say how long it'll take to investigate and resolve the issue but as soon as we know more, we'll let you know!

Sincerely,
    Wingm8

Abraxas likes this.
  12. Abraxas

Abraxas User

We hope it will be resolved quickly, thanks for your interest Wingm8.

13. Abraxas

Abraxas User

a few minutes ago they disappeared even with the old client.

14. Happens when warp used also

15. souleater1

souleater1 User

when I de-equipped my other ships it also de-equipped my main ship also lost all of configurations, one thing I've noticed about the Beta version and the online version of Dark Orbit is that they seemed to be connected in some way and what you do in the online version happens in the Beta version, and vice versa. Also when I warped btwn ships on client my main ship which is the Cyborg, would lose it complete configuration.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  16. Genesis66

Genesis66 User

The same thing happens to me too, plus every change of map I lose the minerals for the engine and shield enhancement.

17. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Closing as Tech team is aware of the issue

Thank you for your patience

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.