Congratulations DarkOrbit/BP

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Richtee™, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Nasty

Nasty User

it looks much better though :) but the only thing i dont like is that you don't have the option to see the newest posts, now you get all the posts on all country forums

2. I'm agree with you, this new forum is a bit confusing, but has a good modern desing and functions against old. Only thing I dislike is that I have to login from my game account, now it takes me longer time to get here on mobile phone..

3. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

One thing I see as an issue is you now have to log into the game to get full access to this new forum.

" Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! "

I guess it is to increase the active player numbers. :rolleyes:
    Forcing use to log into the game account rather than just logging into the forum.

PS I just noticed ❦Čοlεκ❧ posted the same concern.

4. I think it looks awesome!! Good job :D

5. no change there dude..lol

6. I like the new forums. It has a good modern look to it. It is a little harder to read in my opinion, but that doesn't bother me. And for those who are:(about the post count being gone, we still know you were the forum gods on the old one, just as long as you keep your name.

7. I like the new forums because it make the game fresh and new and has got rid of the dark days of the past and have made a fresh new start to the game and it seems a lot nicer and it looks really nice and I find it easy to navigate around. Great work on this forum it looks great to me!!!!