Connection and Loading Problems and Game lag

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by VintageAion, Aug 31, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I, as well, am having serious connections issues on East 1. Terrible lag when logging in as well as when playing. Tried 5 different browsers, cleared cache in browsers as well as flash. My connection is strong with virtually no packet loss. I hope someone is working on a solution for this. I've been having these problems for 4 days now.

2. Rasmusen

Rasmusen User

I feel this issue is falling on deaf ears. I have the same problems and placed it like you in a help forum and haven't heard an answer yet. Everything was going fine and then like you four days ago it started sometimes worse than others. We need this issue resolved or at least let us know what is happening

3. Right now. I don't understand why Darkorbit is the only site that is slow for me. when I jump gate, I have to refresh page and hope to god it loads. I spent about $800 on mega because I thought it was working good last 2 hours but now it just being slow again and taking me 20 minutes to kill a Lordakia in 2-2.

4. Thank you for all the responses to this post with trying to help. Can you please tell me what server this is happening on so that we might look into this further?

5. O my apologies. I did forget to mention that didn't I?

To be honest, it's every server for me that I tried. Which are Int2 and US1. I can't jump a gate without being stuck and having to refresh or without disconnecting and it saying "establishing connection for 2 minutes".

And when I play. I get 40 second lag spikes every 2 minutes.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2014
  6. i have the same problems with my game only started a few days ago i never lag like this before ... and one more thing why dont the game peps say wts up and help us i been playing for 6 yrs this is as bad as it gets.. no support waiting for a week for a anser

7. A+++ But they are short staffed and the new staff are copy past bandits. The program team was on vacation at a game show event. Telling how great this game is and how much we like the none existing bugs and glitches.
    ***Hmmm wonder if they ever thought the ppl they told this to will ever read there forum***
    And im sure that means the support staff was there wearing t-shirts to advertise.

Astraea pls come us your our only hope!!

8. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Part of the DO team were promoting the game, you know, because players have an issue with the servers being dead.

The support staff are almost entirely volunteers and did not take part in gamescom, so don't try and rope them in implying they are useless. Also pretty ironic that you say Astraea is the only one who can help yet you act as though the support team are useless in the prior sentence x)

9. The support team is paid employees hint the words [ BigPoint Customer Support Team] Now the forum mods and chat mods are volunteers. And if they give you a window of 24 to 48 hours, but takes a week to reply there is a issue. And someone is failing at there job.

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

You have no idea ...

11. Get out of my thread about whether or not staff is doing there job. I don't want any arguments in here. I am reporting a problem. If you do not have more info to possibly help me with my issue, I don't need you responding. And please, Owningpeeps, do not feed his drama.

Thank you,

12. Hmm seem i have been trying to help you all night and started again today. As i have found my fix for now but enjoy. And its not drama if they were in the least worried about your issue they would have fixed it years ago. Its left up to us to fix or find a band-aid. But Mr Okapi pls call the support phone number provided in the emails they send and ask them if there paid employees. Bet you find out your wrong!

Read for yourself!
    bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/internet-gaming/bigpoint-in-san-francisco-ca-366085
    And they closed this office

13. pecanin

pecanin User

Sorry to say but nothing you do will help ,i have same problems as do most of my clan ...lag ,disconnects black screens and so on .

It all started happening for us since that Domination Freighter was on

In short nothing to do until they do what they should do ,maintenance on servers

Crazy Cubikon used to give me lil bit of lag and these days it is like slideshow

14. Btw i watched your video and there is some of you issue i know sound and the graphics make the game but turn the sound off and set your graphics at low and give it a shot. Also right click on game screen and select quality and set to low.

15. I just changed Providers.

and guess what, it worked. My Internet provider, even though it had what looks to be "great" internet. As you can see in my first post. I changed to a new one and now I am not lagging at all.

[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Dont want to be rude but both of your providers were twc

[​IMG] [​IMG]

17. The new company I am using uses Time warner's servers. Time warner uses Cable, this one is DSL so they are different.

My ping got reduced by a lot. My upload speed increased by a lot. The only thing that decreased was my download which doesn't really matter since no computer can use the full 30mb.

EDIT: yea nevermind. It slowed down again and now I am lagging. It was good for about 15 minutes

18. soo how do we fix this pat

19. Well it can't be me since I did everything possible + Switched internet providers. Ill get good gameplay for like 15 - 20 minutes then Ill have problems for 20 minutes and disconnect and not able to play.

[​IMG]

20. its not on our side its DO they need too fix this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.