Connection

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ¹²ĆŁΞÄŊΞŖ™[R†M], Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I can login but I cannot get the star map to work....I wait for star map to load until it says start so I click it when it turns green and says start, when I do so the connection bar keeps loading, the green bar just keeps going and I can't get into the starmap. I'm sure that my college has not blocked this game. Any suggestions?

2. Same thing happens to me at my school. They've most likely blocked the connection, I suggest you get a VPN service.

3. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

Only the usual:-
    Clear cache and flash cache,
    Check you have the latest java and flash,
    turn off any memory hungry apps you have running that are not needed.

4. i sugest usen firefax or iron not sure on chrome i dont like chrome at mo im usen iron as im geting gd fps 45 to 55 fps

5. =SERAPH=

=SERAPH= User

Hello ¹²ĆŁΞÄŊΞŖ™[R†M]

Thankyou to all for your answers.

Failure to connect to the Spacemap is usually due to either a server outage, a full cache, or an internet problem. Since a server outage is quite rare, I would start by clearing your FlashPlayer and Browser caches (history and saved data). As mentioned by
    mocklaceo444, there may also be additional security measures in place to prevent running some types of content - you would need to talk to your system administrator for more information on how to get around that issue.

If none of the above explains or assists with the problem, please post back and we can move this to the
    Technical section.

Do you have further questions?

6. Alrite this post can be closed now, Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.