[TI] Constant Problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Winmigapor, May 21, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winmigapor

Winmigapor User

Why is it after so many years of this game being up it still has so many of the same problems... jumping through portals not working and when I disconnect it wont "Establish Connection" for an hour... lag spikes so bad my clicks come in sometimes 10 seconds 15 seconds after I have actually clicked... lag spikes every time I switch configs.... I can play any other game on my computer fine but Dark Orbit just wont work. So what is it this time that I cant Establish Connection again... cleared my browser history did the cache reset ect... and still cant connect to the game... i love spending money on a game that they just wont fix...

thor714 likes this.
  2. Winmigapor

Winmigapor User

Just to add to it, I love this game, Bigpoint made an amazing game here, but come on with some of these issues... its like they just keep adding new stuff to keep people happy instead of fixing the fundamentals of the game. I guarantee if these got fixed way more people would play

thor714 likes this.
  3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Hello @Winmigapor

the last few months of see an increase in player activity. This is mostly due to recent global events.
    The DEVs are aware of the lag and have made medications to help solve the issue. Please be patient as they are practicing social distancing as well and issues take longer than normal to fix.

Regards Rogue

4. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.