cooldown booster and turbo rocket launcher

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by CALLOUS, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CALLOUS

CALLOUS User

Hi, I have not played this game for a long time so I have a noob question. since i got a cooldown booster my rocket turbo don't work. it's where it should be on the equipment page but not on the ship. so i have now got to use spacebar to fire rockets. is this normal?

2. Cooldown booster and rocket launcher have nothing in common. Do you have switched it on on the map? It's under that chip icon. Or a bit stupid question, do you have it in both config. ? :)

3. CALLOUS

CALLOUS User

lol I've realised I no longer have a turbo rocket launcher in my inventory. Must have got drunk and sold it!

4. That is correct! Cooldown boosters only work for abilities like Skill designs and Aegis, Citadel and spearhead.

5. As the Original Poster has determined what is wrong with his issue the thread will be closed.

Thank you all for your time

Sparky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.