[UI] Cosmetics Recycler

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bakjam, Jan 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Bakjam

Bakjam User

I can't be the only one who is downright FRUSTRATED by all of the cosmetic crap that DarkOrbit keeps handig out. Whether they come from booty boxes, galaxy gates or another source: I just don't care about them (especially not about drone and PET designs). I think DarkOrbit has taken things way too far. Of course I could always get rid of them by selling them but I feel like this is kinda like a slap in the face considering the usefulness of the few credits that can be obtained by doing so.

Instead I would like to recommend a recycle option that allows you to trade like 10 cosmetic items (regardless of type) for some ammo or scrap or something along that line. The ratio could be like 10 cosmetic items for 10,000 MCB-50 or 25 cosmetic items for 100 scrap. Anything is bound to be more useful than the few credits we get now!

In addition this would also make it less of a face-slap once you receive YET ANOTHER drone design from your next booty box which just ends up clogging up your inventory.

KilerStreak and thor714 like this.