CptCooter

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by CptCooter™, Dec 9, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hello All I'am CptCooter 42 years of age and basicly been playing Darkorbit since it started with one ship or another I mainly play on USA East1. I am a retired paramedic. I enjoy playing the game made friends made enemies lol.

I like to have fun on the game help people get ahead as much as I can. I pretty much like everyone on the serer even some of those trolls that come around and make me laugh. Anyway it is always nice to meet new people on here.

Still working on my ship after all this time might make UFE by 2020 but really the game is a great stress reliever after a bad day. Well anyway just thought I would introduce myself.

2. Daedalus

Daedalus User

Nice to meet you. You should know that by 2020 the UFE standards will probably be even higher than they are now.

3. YA I will always be one step behind I am sure, but thats ok gives me something to shoot for.

And nice to meet you.

4. got a bit tired of flying around in the maps and was strolling through this neighborhood. ever since i was a nostromo in 2-4 top left port, i have always been great full for you and your clan defending the lowers maps. I myself joined MVC Starfighters clan and was great seeing ya around. Much respect CptCooter, hope to see ya on the maps again sometime. Take care.

5. Cooter, you're one of my best friends in the game and value your sense of humor not to mention your tenacity as a player. I think those of us who don't spend thousands or who take cough cough shortcuts cough cough in this game will always be playing catch-up. Maybe we form a 'Heinz-57' clan for all of us playing "ketchup" .. lol

Cya in the maps buddy,
    Botcher

jackknife likes this.
  6. well it didn't take till 2020 to make UFE after all got lucky. And hi there loyalty hope you are well good to hear from you. And Botch same here am glad I got to meet you Heinz-57 clan sounds good maybe will change my clan name to that hahah.

7. Always you will be part of us, and we will forever feel your strength when we need it most.

Thank you for the great times Cpt, thank you for helping us noobs out when we started. Thank you for all the great times in the Orbit, thank you for being a great friend and allied buddy when I was EIC. Sucks to hear that you won't fly with us anymore, but hope to see you again one day. It's going to be difficult not seeing your name in chat and maps. Fly safe CptCooter we all miss you.

theOtherKey likes this.
  8. Cpt you will be missed my many if not all! One hell of a good guy. Hope peace finds you in the afterlife.

theOtherKey likes this.
  9. Thank you Cpt for your friendship and sense of humor. Great guy, always there to lend a hand. Will miss you in the game and in life.
    Fly safe my dear friend.

Botcher

-TACKO-[H.E] and Crimson like this.
  10. A sad day indeed, but it was an honor to know him while he was with us.

11. You will be missed my freind and my your soul sleep with the angels

12. edlee1975

edlee1975 User

You will be missed Cpt. U helped me alot in here , u will be hunting enemys in heaven R.I.P friend

...KIDZ... likes this.
  13. Will miss you Coot....................

14. ...KIDZ...

...KIDZ... User

Rest in peace bro, it was great knowing you and flying with you on darkoribt. every moment was fun and ill never forget those days when im on darkorbit. it was great knowing you, and at least now you are no longer in pain. you fought hard and always had positive thoughts and had a good laugh. you will be missed my friend but never forgotten....
    SirLagPoper AKA Kidz

15. I miss you already Cooter! You were an amazing friend! I will miss you dearly, all of our late night talks and base sitting Lol. I do not know anyone as strong and courageous as you are for how you always kept your spirits high and a great sense of humor no matter what you were enduring in life! You will be greatly missed but you deserve some peace and I know you are getting it now! Love you bunches! Gone but never forgotten!

16. STILLWRONG

STILLWRONG User

CptCooter was a great guy with a really positive spirit, I didn't know him too well, but he was one of the few guys that I have NEVER seen raging in chat. His gameplay was sensible and I bet just about everyone in EIC had a good time being around him.

...KIDZ... likes this.
  17. Crimson

Crimson User

Rest easy CptCooter.

18. fatskunk

fatskunk User

Coot, truly one of a kind. I miss you already- but I take comfort in knowing we had a chance to talk in the end, that you are no longer suffering. I'll do my best to continue everything that you taught me.

theOtherKey and ...KIDZ... like this.
  19. RIP Coot, My mission is still a go.I will continue shaking the very mindset of this game and its players.I thank you for the encouragement you gave me for the right reasons my friend.I look forward to a better place in time where I may shake your hand.