Cubikon Leechers

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [=The-Juggernaut=], Apr 17, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have one more idea add option to be abble to add personal war to player if he doesn't belong clan. thumbs up~!

2. Yup a troll just what I thought you were.

Oh well at least we now know you weren't serious about that idea.

If you were... wow...

3. What the hell is this supposed to be, some half ass comeback or something? You should put a sock in it, your idea and the idea that this thread was started from both suck, I'm not just some noob just because I disagree with your idea's and way of thinking.

What kind of stupid crap is personal wars? You must be a troll or just real stupid or you just don't care about the state of the game.

4. I care for my acc. btw, if u can prove that u r not noob, give me ur skype and share screen.

5. How about no lol, not like I need to prove anything to the like's you, you care about your own account, well who doesn't but your still selfish and your idea's are still awful.

Why do you say Havoc's don't give a good damage bonus in your other post? If your ship sucks but your FH, you won't notice much of a difference.

6. Not dodgy at all :D

(BOSS)Adam[FFK] likes this.
  7. i hit 120k, maybe +/-200 dmg with havoc. still REMOVED

Last edited by moderator: Apr 26, 2014
  8. I highly doubt you hit that hard, you probably don't hit very hard and don't notice any difference from the Havoc's or your not Full Havoc's.

9. And we have here another spam thread that has nothing to do with the original post. So Adam, you said in your previous post you prefer grouping on cubes to kill them because you have to use elite ammo. Well, some of us prefer to use x1 and kill cubes all day. I say those noobs can go shoot another npc instead of trying to cube. They're not strong enough anyway.
    What I've started doing is when I get a leech, I leave the cube, wait till the prots kill them, and then finish what I started. That way they figure out "oh, this thing actually does damage" and not "hey look! free uri!" If people ask to shoot my cube, I'm perfectly fine with that, but when they come up and fire, they're gonna die one way or the other.
    I like this thread because if cubes do not give shared rewards, that makes you have to be in the group in order to get anything. It also allows those who can, to solo in peace. Fixes lots of issues.

10. Or they could just add more cubes to the map or make them respawn instantly.

11. Maybe noobs aren't the one's that need to find a new Npc to shoot or better yet some could share instead of being selfish, why should someone have to ask to shoot a cube, it's the polite thing to do when someone is trying to solo yes but cube's aren't owned by one person, hogging cube's is disgusting and pathetic. I'd like to stress the point that cube's aren't your's, if only others would follow your advice though instead of popping people off the cube's themselves then crying about lost honor.

You shouldn't need to be in an actual outfit to cube, cube's shouldn't be rewards to one person, it's a group alien, to counter the current problems with fighting over cube's, implement Boss cube's or increase rewards on Uber's.

sirpwnsalot34 likes this.
  12. Seraphim

Seraphim User

Actually he's one of the best players on the server. Maybe you ought to play on GB1 as an eic or mmo. Then you'll meet him face to face.

Anyway, back on topic..
    Only thing i'm going to say is: If you want to solo a cube, have it agreed upon by the players in your x-6 map. IF they agree to stay off your cube, all's well. Otherwise find a quiet time (early morning or late night) to enjoy a dance with your cube.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2014
  13. Omega

Omega User

or war them .tired of noobs with flax drones not even full fl 3 shooting my cube. there was an old unwritten rule . don't shoot somebody that's killing a cubikon alone if u can't kill it by ur self.. also 3 are for solo cube shooters 1 is for the mass. I shoot x4 and if they keep coming back.I will send them war. end of it .. cal me greedy but I leave them alone all the time I don't shoot them while in the map and all I ask is not to shoot my cubikon and they do. then I war them even if its a diff company and kill them non stop

14. Seraphim

Seraphim User

The thing is, i don't know about such a rule saying 3 are for solo and 1 for the mass.
    Also never heard of don't shoot if you cant kill it yourself.

The only rule existing which was created by players alone and is by no means the law of the game is to not shoot unless you can handle the damage received. What you choose to do if ppl shoot ur cube is up to u.

15. I just ignored what that guy (Adam) posted, I have no time for whatever he's saying. Sorry I didn't read what you typed and I don't care and I won't read noobish suggestions..

I said noobish cube leechers not those players as same as us. I don't believe you would do that either war is most probably at the end so please make sense.

I feel that you are a cubikon leecher, I believe everybody will be able to sense that from what you said.

Btw, this isn't the bragging section and you guys are out of topic.

Those players who don't like this thread , please leave, We need creative suggestions, not spams, if you don't like this idea then just say you don't like it and leave.

16. Please don't try to be a mod. Doesn't suit you. Especially since you posted 5 times in a row^. I was not bragging, as you can see I was making the point that it is not just noobs who are against this update.

17. We aren't free everytime man.

Well, you're bragging and I am not pretending to be a mod. If you think you're so pro why don't you leave this thread?

And I made this thread so I have the rights to explain.

18. You made this thread and you will be the reason it closes if you carry on ^^

19. Well, I'm just going to ignore some people like you. Not going to waste my time.

20. Pathetic, you don't think noobs deserve an opinion and you ignore good points others bring up, just pathetic. Just because you made a thread doesn't mean you can dictate every aspect of it. Keep spamming so this abomination is closed though, idea's like this should be deleted, that's just me lol, it brings about arguments and would just ruin the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.