"Current Bid" needs to go

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Unstoppable, Feb 27, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its not right to see other players bids.

I think it should be removed...

what do you guys think?

2. It is good and bad. I am on the edge of a opinion.
    I will say one way or another after todays round.
    I do like the ability to only see your auctions and not have to scroll thru the whole list.

3. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

It has to go lol. The rest of the auction is alright.

4. This feature needs to go I sit here work sometimes just poke a bid or 2 because I can not play from here.
    2021 and 3030 that usually run 1-2 million have increased by double working their way to triple for example.
    [​IMG] PLT-3030 Rockets and Mines PSYCHO_3.0 5,555,555 0 665 An exceptional weapon when used in combination with the Tech Center's precision targeter. (100 units)">
    [​IMG] PLT-2021 Rockets and Mines PSYCHO_3.0 5,555,5551,111,111
    I vote no on the current bid shown feature.

5. -Corex-

-Corex- User

The current bid is okay mate, even if you get outbid you wont lose credits what are you complaining about?

6. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

Bid prices have inflated and no skill is left in the auction.

Unstoppable likes this.
  7. Yes! I think it needs to go to. Bid prices has risen seeing as players can now see how much a player has bidded. Oh and that mail thing when you get outbidded, or win the auction, also needs to go...its highly annoying.

KłŁŁER likes this.
  8. This way helps newbies bid only just what they need.... so keep it

═╝ĀTØM╔═ likes this.
  9. BOSS~ADAM

BOSS~ADAM User

No it makes noobs have to bid twice as much to get the same item.

10. how is a noob going to get that kind of creds for the bids WOW

11. How is bid inflammation helping players, bids for items have now doubled tripled and in some cases, become 4/5 x the cost...

That is in no way shape or form helping new players!

12. I agree completely. The massive amounts that are flooding the market are proof that the highest bid needs to go. No new player will even touch any of the items on the entire trading market at this rate.

Unstoppable likes this.
  13. plaku

plaku User

yes needs to go,and if you ask me i would even prefer the first way people use to loose credits on bids, was more fun in my opinion.

14. I second that. :D

15. bd33

bd33 User

as a lvl 17 player I feel sorry for the new/low lvl players
    no player under lvl 14/15 has a chance any more
    the old auction was more player friendly especially under lvl 14/15

remove the "show credits bid" feature it sucks

16. Exactly. Plus it gives newbies an idea how much they should bid for a certain item.

Alternatively, only remove it from the ongoing auctions page and display it only in the completed auctions page. I think that would be a fair compromise between the two opinions we're seeing in this thread.

17. blind auction goes better, more chance involved

18. They have removed the "chance" aspect from the auction, that's what we asked for, to remove gambling from the game. I like the new auction.

19. I need credit on top of my current credit. You know minus whatever, till I pay it back or :oops: D.O. sells my equipment to pay up - :eek: hehehe

20. -Pacman2-

-Pacman2- User

How does showing the current bid remove chance?

You could be winning right up to the the last few seconds and at that point 1 player could bid or 100 or more players could bid with the highest bidder winning. So the auction still has the "Chance" aspect to it.

All that is achieved by showing the current bid is to stop players winning items with cheeky bids. Also vastly inflated item prices.

So the change is bad news for new players and average player, but good news for credit pushing cheats or gate bashers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.