Cyborg design -10% damage?

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by AvisitorHMMindeed, Jun 21, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So I read and heard from people that Psyche design for Cyborg takes away the passive 10% damage boost and replaces it with CONDITIONAL 10% damage boost. This is so stupid. I thought it's adding another 10% on top of standard 10% when active.

So here's my question, I don't believe it's working like that, does it? Is equiping psyche design on cyborg without outfit to trigger the bonus just lowering your damage?

And in case it is indeed true, fix it, it's so stupid, why should a design take away your standard bonus and replace it with the same bonus but only under condition????

2. test020

test020 User

give it a check? remember that lasers now have a 25% damage variance because balancing reasons so testing damage is iffy now.
    though i did check with some friends about amore goliath plus and from what i can gather is that it works with g+ passive ability of getting extra stats from heat level, in these screenshots pet heat is giving 3% bonus to both amore and regular g+ and active amore design gives 10% shield bonus and 5% health bonus plus the glow.
    [​IMG]

AvisitorHMMindeed likes this.
  3. Huge thanks for taking your time testing it, yeah the damage variance made it annoying when testing maybe that's what thrown me off guard at the first. I tested longer this time and it doesn't lower damage from what I gathered. I was afraid I'm using this design and nerfing myself accidentally

jayherbo likes this.
  4. jayherbo

jayherbo User

I was under the impression the ship will always have the passive 10% extra damage regardless of the ship akin design, it's not like the Centurion or a stat design for the Mimesis which they wouldn't give us on GB server, skin yes but not the stats on it :confused: also there is a Goli plus skin with stats that GB server won't let us have (skin only) no stats on it :confused:

Last edited: Jun 28, 2024
  5. Seraphim

Seraphim User

These pictures only add more questions.

Why is speed different between pic 1 and that of 2 & 3?
    Why does no skin g+ (pic1) have more shield than amor skin g+ (pic 2), and even amor active skin g+ (pic3)?
    What's the stats for all 3 without the P.E.T. active?

Different P.E.T. skin could mean you weren't using the same equipment on the ship.
    If you want to do a fair test then use the exact same config but only change the ship skin, and show the stats without the P.E.T. too for a complete picture. Show your active boosters and watch out for your psyche ship skin friend who may have shared boosters.

6. Darkorbit wiki spooked me

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. jayherbo

jayherbo User

No Lava?

8. It's there I just didn't include it on the screenshot, there's so many

jayherbo likes this.
  9. Seraphim

Seraphim User

That wiki has many, many mistakes. One example: the wiki says Orcus has 290 speed, but it's actually got 280. May have been because Orcus was nerfed a long time back and the wiki may have been relatively new at the time so not a lot of eyes noticed it...

Anyway, it'll take time for things to get fixed so always double check :)