Daedalus

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by Daedalus, Dec 7, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Daedalus

Daedalus User

Hey, I'm Daedalus.
    I play on Global Europe 3. I started playing in 2009 but quit the game very many times throughout these years, because 1. Things got boring, 2. I didn't have time to play. I'm back active now and stronger than ever, but still need the LF4s to reach my ultimate goal of being UFE. Good luck to all the pilots out there! Over and out ;)

2. deidara625

deidara625 User

Hello! Daedalus! :)

3. you and i both quit the game for some periods but we come back and we kill everyone, am i right??

4. Daedalus

Daedalus User

Yes you are my man, yes you are.

5. Lol you two :p I haven't really quit the game and don't intend to :p but anyway nice to meet you!!

6. lol

7. Well looks like these 2 are ment for eachother :p

8. -_-

9. Nothing wrong with a bit of friendship on here :D

10. -_- :p

11. Daedalus

Daedalus User

What's with the spam in my thread? xD
    And omgwutnoplol, I'm a male and I'm assuming Apollo is a male, so don't go g*yin' around ;dd

12. Lol this forum is full of nice people I can just tell :) And it's not spam because I'm just saying Hello to you and you and appollo have the same thing in common :) because you both said you quit the game for a while. But I'm sure many of us have before :)

13. Lol yes i am a guy

14. :)Good To meet you Daedalus

15. You play East 1, EIC 006 Clan, to bad i am MMO, I will see you in the maps...

16. Well might not like what ya see when we meet up hahah just joking but ya I been on east1 in eic for almost 5 years.

17. Same, well i started vru then switched to mmo trying to go to eic, then went to mmo, i also have been playing east 1 for 5 years

18. Daedalus

Daedalus User

Ah, I started my journey in Global Europe 3 about 4 years ago In late 2009. I switched through the companies quite a lot, EIC - MMO - VRU - EIC - MMO. That was my journey throughout those years, and I'm not planning on moving anymore.

20. Daedalus

Daedalus User

I appreciate you trying, but you replied inside the quote :D