[SC] DAILY MISSION (EVERY PILOT NEEDS TO READ THIS)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by BloodofHeros, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ok First off this is to let every pilot know that BP has made changes in the daily mission's. The two mission's that rotate through every so often u have to complete with out being taken out. You can NO longer get the mission again even in the same day that there available. That's what I found out as of 12/17/2020. Thanks A LOT BP this might just be then END OF THE GAME for me.

Fear_Factory likes this.
  2. YEAH What's Up with the DM That is so screwed up. Have never had this problem b4. So why all the sudden. I think it's time to Pull the plug on Dark Orbit BP. Just quit while ur in the + and not the Negative zone.

BloodofHeros likes this.
  3. OK BP It's bad when after getting pop'ed that we cant get daily mission's back on some mission's. But now if anyone abort's a mission to reset then time duration on a mission that is not able to be done anymore. U Need to stop screwing with stuff ingame cause it's going to really start [REMOVED] off ppl.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2021
    Fear_Factory likes this.
  4. Yea BP gamer's are going to find alot better game's to play if U don't quit changing in game content. Things that have been one way and for somebody has a stupid idea to go and change [REMOVED] up. NEED TO LEAVE THINGS THE WAY THEY WERE!!!!

Last edited by moderator: Jan 3, 2021
    BloodofHeros likes this.