[UI] Daily missions - rollback

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Veki, Dec 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Veki

Veki User

Roll back the change that daily missions can only be accepted once.

If you fail or cancel the daily mission, you can't take it again. Please revert this change and allow us to take daily missions if we fail or cancel it.

TO OTHER PLAYERS :
    Post in this thread if you want this change. If enough of us post, hopefully developers will roll back this change.

Last edited: Dec 18, 2020
  2. Lol, we all want it. But forget it, BP NEVER listens to players. So what we want will never happen. and don't forget daily missions give a lot of uri. BP defiantly don't want that, as it means we send that instead of real money, which is all they care about, getting money of us.

_oversoulpaul_ likes this.
  3. Veki

Veki User

For all we want it, very very few of us posted in this thread. If we all want it, why don't we post that we want it?
    It's not that hard and will not take that much time, will it?

Just copy/paste

I support this change.

this text ^^ and hit "Post Reply" button. It's faster than reading this post.

Most threads here have so few replies so why would mods report them to devs? Devs (actual people that develop the game, not forum representatives) rarely if ever read the forum, that job is for community managers, mods and the like. If they see an idea with lots of replies that most support the idea, they will report it. If it has a few replies, they will not report it.

So if you want it, POST that you want it. The worst you can lose is 10-15 seconds it takes you to post a reply.
    If you don't post, nothing will change. If you post, maybe things will change.
    A chance that things will change is better than certainty that nothing will change.

4. tibstar

tibstar User

^^

5. ^^ Fully agree

6. Wasn't aware this was changed, though it's immediately clear to me this is indeed a terrible decision - especially considering being killed is a failure condition for some. This is a big issue in and of itself, especially to newer players without hundreds of thousands of shields and hp, to whom these missions matter the most.

I 100% support the OP's request

7. I also agree and support this change.

8. Yes I Agree with this cause just this last week I got pop'ed and that was the end of the mission and I couldn't get the mission back. So it's at least nice to see that I'm not the only person in this game that has had this problem.

_oversoulpaul_ and Fear_Factory like this.
  9. I would have to agree. It really sucks that someone at BP had the bright idea hey let's change something ingame that make's it harder 4 the low lvl peep's. To do daily mission's when its hard to being with just to get mission complete with out getting pop'ed.

_oversoulpaul_ and BloodofHeros like this.
  10. Yea Just Got Pop'ed and lost my mission to get 15LD 4 the daily mission. Sure as Hell would be nice if they would put it back the way it was before. If it was still in same day the mission is available then u could try to complete the mission.

BloodofHeros likes this.
  11. Yes we now see that BP Doesn't take the advice of there game player's. They just make it harder 4 the one's that are not botter's. Really make's a person what to keep on playing lmao.

Fear_Factory likes this.
  12. +1 for a rollback. This is unfair to new players.

13. I will suggest that missions daily should give permanent 1k, 2k, 4k uri so all players even F2P are good without investing $ for uridium, if ever BP wants this game to live.

you can't do regular missions who gives little uri compared to the needs npcs to destroy. Even the smallest one gives 50 uri lol.

14. Lol, that's how I get my uri. Doing daily's all the time. Never spent a penny on the game, but have plenty of high end equipment. As you go up higher in level, so do the daily's, giving more uri, and other things. Extra energy, log disks and the like.

SŤAЯLIGHŤ#911™ likes this.
  15. Lol i did not know that. xD i wondered how i can get more uri. standard missions won't let me go grow in uri xD

16. Lvl 17 here, and can get anywhere between 2k and 10k uri a day doing daily's.

As we go up in lvl, who knows what missions will become available, and how much we can get.

Just remember though. There's a limit on things, eventually, you get to the point where, unless you get a better ship, shields and weapons, you can't go forward, no matter what lvl you are. There as some npc's you can't kill, and missions you can't complete until you get to UFE status. And unless you are prepared to spend a lot of real money, it takes a lot, i mean a LOT of grinding to get there.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 29, 2020