damage display number are so big now they block your view.

Discussion in 'General Issues' started by Star*Fire, Jun 20, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Star*Fire

Star*Fire User

believe it says it all, how can i turn them back the they were so i see the screen. This most be a glitch because making anything that big in the middle of game when playing couldn't have been the plan.

jayherbo likes this.
  2. yeah is annoying they are right in your face, they also only display your main ships hits, and no longer show the damage done by your PET, 2nd to this is that rockets now make a sound effect on impact and it isn't a pleasing sound to behold

Star*Fire and jayherbo like this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

HELLO CAN YOU SEE THIS OR NOT? WHERE IS MY SHIP? WHERE IS MY PET? WHERE IS THE ANSWER?:D

4. Twotam1

Twotam1 User

who the heck thought this would be a cool idea to add?

plz, plz, plz get rid of it.

i figured it out. it's added to irritate the legit players. bots aren't going to be bothered by this since they aren't there actually playing.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2024
    Star*Fire likes this.
  5. This must be the most annoying thing so far. Bots ok, 200k dmg players ok but this... this is not ok. I think its time to give up on this game

Star*Fire and jayherbo like this.
  6. jayherbo

jayherbo User

NOT LETTING THIS GET BURIED IN THE ARCHIVES! THIS STUPID DAMAGE INDICATOR! IT'S TOO BIG!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2024
    Star*Fire likes this.
  7. after the server sync mine went back to normal, and that god awful rocket explosion was gone too

jayherbo and Star*Fire like this.