DarkOrbit 3D Video Contest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Per the test server & contest announcement, you can post your videos here in this thread. However, please keep in mind this thread will not be open for video entries until the test server has been closed.

How to win?

Upload your video to a video portal of your choice and embed the link in this thread. Please be aware that the video needs to be uploaded after 25 June 2015, 19:00h (UTC+2) to be eligible to win a prize. Please also ensure that if your video contains licensed music you must have the permission of the copyright holder (please provide information in the video description) otherwise we cannot share it through our social media channels.

All forum users are invited to vote for their favorite by liking the post. If you win you will be able to enjoy one of the new 3D drone formations right from the start.
    Update: Winners will be voted upon and decided by the moderating team. Users who attempted to manipulate the previous "Like" voting system will be disqualified.

Who will win and what can be won?

The top 3 posts with the most likes will be rewarded. If you win you will be able to enjoy one of the new 3D drone formations right from the start.

Until when do I have to submit my video?

Voting will be open until Monday, 18:00h (UTC+2) 1 July 2015, 18h (UTC+2). Theoretically, you can submit your footage until then but it is recommended to provide it earlier so that more people have the chance to watch and vote for it.

When will the voting be closed?

You will be able to vote for your favorite videos until Monday, 18:00h (UTC+2) 1 July 2015, 18h (UTC+2).

Will my video be shared by you?

Yes, as long as the video does not contain unlicensed music, we will consider sharing it on our social media channels. By posting your video in this thread you agree that we are allowed to share your video publicly.

Edited June 29, 2015 with updated information. Greyed out outdated information.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Don't forget that you can now submit your videos here for the contest!

Please remember that voting closes at 18:00 (UTC+2) on Monday 29th.

Good luck!

3. Take a look...
    Hope you'll like it :)
    Licence: video contains acknowledged third party content so it's available for sharing.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  4. tg90000_2

tg90000_2 User

Enjoy... If you like ghost fighting, I'm sure you'd like it! :D (In the last scene :) )

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  5. Here's my video, wish i had the effects to do a better job. And only got in for 50 mins lol.

6. this is my video guys enjoy ;)

7. First crack at doing any video for an upload. ..... well... once I figure out how to upload from my PC to this forums' post, the video will be here.

8. [​IMG]

9. Thanks Dream Demon, but that says "
    You may embed media from the following sites:
    "

Guess I'll just drop out of the competition as I am not trying to put it up on one site, just to attempt to put it up here.

10. Okapi32

Okapi32 User

Stick it on one of the sites (youtube the most popular by a mile) and then copy the video url from youtube and paste it in this thread :)

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015

11. this is my first edit, i asked dream for advice how to, hope i did good

12. Awesome job my friend :D

I enjoyed your vid very much.

-FT
    **Success is never Final & Failure is never Fatal**

13. Abner3

Abner3 User

Great job Blaze :) although you didn't put some of the action in 4-4. Keep it up

14. Check out my Youtube channel as well :)
    Dark Orbit 3d-->

CØLØSUS™ likes this.
  15. This is my video.I hope you like it. It is simple , but substantive ...

16. Here we go :D
    I hope you like it!!

17. yupito97

yupito97 User

Had some trouble with the editing software so it's not as long as I'd have liked but here it is! Enjoy.

18. .EDM.1

.EDM.1 User

You kill an admin bro lmao

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.