DarkOrbit 3D Video Contest

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Solid_Eye, Jun 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. There is no way to choose a winner whit this kind of things :confused:

[​IMG]

2. I assume DO will fix it by then or the admins can still see it. OR it was done on purpose to raise tension lol.

3. You could at least hit that like button while you were still there lol

4. *WABO

*WABO User

i did injoy this ^_^

5. *WABO

*WABO User

nice job buddy

6. lol your videos good enough give us a chance XD

7. Well I just hope everything goes well and fair :)

8. Solid_Eye

Solid_Eye Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

[Edit: Updated information in next post]

Hi all,

We've passed on the matter of the visible likes (otherwise we have an awful lot of ties:eek:). Don't worry, we will have a winner ;)

That said, bit of a last call reminder here as voting will close later today.

Good luck!

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Dragon_Of_Dark™ likes this.
  9. Solid_Eye

Hello again,

We do have an update on this with new information (overriding my previous post). Not only has the contest entry period been extended, but the voting system has been adjusted as well to account for those who tried to manipulate the voting.

If you have not seen it already, you can view the announcement >here<

Regards,

[edited: shakey word choice changed]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
    Dragon_Of_Dark™ and Okapi32 like this.
  10. Well this is what you should do from beginning. But nice thing is that more people can enter contest now :)

Last edited: Jun 30, 2015
  11. Solid_Eye

Maybe, but it is never a bad thing to hope that people would participate fairly. Though I'm sure more test server in this case doesn't hurt either ;)

12. So, the new voting will be done by admins and not players now? Seems a lot more fair. Unless i miss read that.

13. Solid_Eye

You're correct. We'll check out the videos and have our votes, disqualify those who tried to push the results, and figure out the winners from who's left :)

14. Thank you. One of my main concerns regarding this contest was the unfairness in existing fan-bases for known users. Someone like TerrorTheLegend could easily win this contest with the amount of followers that he has.

Now it's fairer. :)

Enigmatic likes this.
  15. Jurjstyle

Jurjstyle User

I don't think that Terror really needs the rewards ... i mean seriously he has only ufe's account so he probably entered because he already need to upload a new video for youtube . However , people with a lot of loyal friends will win the people voting . Admins can't be influenced so they are a more proffesional judge .

16. As long as terror stays out of english forums XD

17. Ddraig

Ddraig bp_phrase_Forum_General

Thank you all for your submissions! The contest is now -=CLOSED=-.

Well done to all of you who have participated, the voting shall now commence and you'll be hearing back on the winners very shortly.

~Ddraig

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.