Darkorbit client is not opening

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by FAHRATRON, Feb 19, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAHRATRON

FAHRATRON User

Hello i have an issue since today. It was working fine in the morning but later i have the following issue. I am trying to open the client, it seems like its opening then it freezes and closes(before i can log in with credentials) i tried running it as admin i even reinstalled it but the problem persists.
    I even had an in game issue today in which rsb, missles and hellstorm would not reload after a use and seemed unavailable until i restarted the client but i doubt in game issues have anythng to do with it.
    Finally i am stuck with this problem and i havent really found an answer online so if anyone knows i would appreciate the info.
    Checked the server status at some point as well and they seemed ok so i assume the issue is only on my end, that the game is not opening, as the client barely does before crashing.