[SC] darkorbit prices to buy things

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by AVIT, Sep 25, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. AVIT

AVIT User

The cost of the game is crazy now ,, NOW A SIMPLE THING OF PET FUEL has doubled in price to buy almost .. i do realize the cargo hold of fuel has increased tho ,but it lasts the same as the old price . ,ALSO its far to expensive to buy URI and the price fluctuates ,why does it do that ?

THE cost of the game has lead to botters and cheats ,, there is now no fair play in on this game at all ,,a few of us online still play faiirly but the contnued prse rises are a smack in the teeth to us ! .. ore will qut agaii .. ,,they wont bot ,they will just quit ..
    they will not subsidise botters for much longer ulee you do actually ban them ,, .do fake bans and say al hone will be lost in latest ban ... thats nonsense they didnt.
    .. BIGPINT THE PRICE TO PLAY IS NOW DAFT "!

2. The uri price is pretty fair when you get x4 uri (1.3mil+) and sometimes extra, and its not even at $100.

3. Lithinir

Lithinir User

Even that, now, is way too low for how much things cost nowadays in the game. And for people who don't want to or cannot drop $100 every two weeks into the game, the time it takes to gain the uri needed to buy things is astronomically high (pardon my pun) - I'm all for NPC buffs in this regard. Make BKs drop 350 uri instead of 128. Makes cubes give out 5k uri instead of 1k. If they're going to start throwing new equipment out and new lasers and new PET stuff and new modules and new designs for these insane prices, then give us a chance to actually gain that much uri. And this is coming from someone who is near UFE (I'm some prom lasers and some BO3s short) and even if I x4 BKs for hours on end, I still don't gain nearly enough uri to upgrade my ship or build gates for x4 so I can farm rinusk.

The economy of the game has shifted even more towards the wallet warriors and botters. Honest players are looking at an absolute Everest to climb to even begin to compare to these botters and rich folk.