[SC] Darkorbit

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by oTiKio, Feb 24, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. oTiKio

oTiKio User

So is anyone from Darkorbit staff planing to do something about the bots or we gona let it ruin the game even more i see less and less active real players most are rage quiting we are at point where we cant even make hedes or qz groups any more cant even do quest in groups on 5-2 its getting desolated all that is gona be left is bots....... !! I think my guess is corect to say that there will never be a new engine my guess is game is on last legs milking every last pany they can get from players beffore closing it off. Now lets see why i think like that there are 3 big signs

n1 is less and less players on more and more bots on i dont even see pvp any more maybe 1-2 fights per week

n2 is they cant merg again to bost populacion and about new so call cry engine 3 i cant even imagen it to move any game to new engine will cost milions of $$$$ as a busnis owner every investment we do is so we can make profit in the next 10-20 years i dont see future for orbit in next 10-20 years other games are advancing to VR and so on.

n3 rly bad managment bad customer suport even to its more then 10 years old game still not stable still broken quest bugs abuse and Darkorbit still think there player base is stupid they think we dont know that they are seling the bot programs they expose them self with the new events the day they relise the event after 4-5 hours bots alredy ware farming it and Darkorbit is not open source game so to they cant use the excuse that advance coders got the source and alredy made the bot for it.

That is what i had to say its not perfect english i dont even use verbs and so on not worth it just stating it.

Todles

2. memrix

memrix User

all these points are valid, but have been mentioned and complained about plenty...BP doesn't care, so why should you? (rhetorical)

Terror-The-Legend likes this.
  3. Mod-Rogue

Mod-Rogue User

The Mod Team do care for you guys :D

that's why we are here, every complaint you make, we will forward it up to the devs every week

please keep on the good work guys and thanks for your effort and time

we are here for you :)

have a nice monday :)

NAMIKAZE_NARUTO and memrix like this.
  4. memrix

memrix User

now that you mention it, no matter what state DO is in, the forum moderators are on point!

Mod-Rogue likes this.
  5. oTiKio

oTiKio User

Il sound like a kid if i say i got a complain but its not mine drone dmg is a must with out the game is becoming desolated with drone dmg we can organise to clear bots but with out drone dmg we are usless we can only leave one by one and the promis of drone dmg will be fix been promiss over 3-4 months alredy do wee need years to bring back a function that was alredy in the game ??

koskabgd likes this.
  6. lol, they have cpu's ,it's not gonna affect them at all like it hasn't for so many years prior to this .

7. oTiKio

oTiKio User

sounds to me like your protecting bots. on my server we used organise and made sure bots are gone was hard to find bots most ware on x-4 maps other maps ware to afraid to bot lots of top rankers lost a lot and ware force to stop boting now no one cares last night kill my server n1 player with x1 kill him 10 times for nothing just to prove how broken game is .....

8. well @ReallyUnstable is right
    who bot always use the drone repair CPU and also the new advanced bots(since 2015 i think(???)) have the function of "repair drones at X %"

soo to pop up the drones u have to kill someone like 500 times in a day :D

there are only 3 ways:
    - bot ur self
    - leave the game
    - put your soul in peace and dont care about em

9. oTiKio

oTiKio User

They dont even hide the auto aim its like the most normal think now days i watch a video of some of this so call REMOVED if you slow down there videos since most speed it up they click up to 3-5 cm away from there target and get lock even get lock just by clicking in the red dot direction seen so many videos of them opening up on a target they dident even click like i say they dont hide it and in clan they chat about it and even spam how godly skills they have. And about cs he may be using some godly cheat that is hard to detect but the moment its proven he get perm ban i never even heard of perm ban in REMOVED have you ?? On usa east there was a player call REMOVED he used to cheat and educate others how to abuse the game game but him 10 times and he came back 10 times no he got his accout terminated but ppl are saying he just dont want to come back to the server since its emty if it was full he can get his account back ..... so REMOVED its beyond words i always ask why ppl spend money in this game when REMOVED treets em like trash.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 28, 2020
    BlindManPlaying likes this.
  10. tonight 16 players quit game and many have decided to log in to chat but are no longer playing due to so many auto players ,also dont bother doing gates the cheats also use a gate bot in hades so pointless trying compete..as another said game is ruined as selfish players do not allow any one to join in very sad days i think after ten years listening to many been upset i am thinking also just chucking game in good night ...ps dont spend the bots get it free we dont >>>support should ban them until they do no pennies from alot players ......

11. Ok every game has its own form of cheating this game is very grind heavy. Unlike other mmo games that are also very grind heavy like runescape or wow they're no pay to win system. This game is very heavily pay to win or bot 24/7. If a person bots for 12 hours everyday for 7 days they still wouldn't match a person on happy mega hour who buys 1m uri. So how would this work for the avg player if he sits there and play for 6-8 hours doing the same thing thousands of times? This game also doesn't have enough content to keep players engaged. Who want to run 1000 qz just to get abr or oil? No one, its not fun. How is doing the same thing over and over again thousands of times any fun? Kill 17,000 saboteurs how can you call that gameplay? So expect people to sit there and still play or run a bot who can do all this for them. So to answer your question people only bot if the content is boring otherwise they would play themselves.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    PacificNW likes this.
  12. Damn you hit this spot on 100%. This is the #1 thing wrong with Darkorbit.

PacificNW likes this.
  13. PacificNW

PacificNW User

The addition of diminishing returns doesn't help things out either.

PacificNW
    USA West

14. Dramborleg

Dramborleg User

Dear Mod-Rogue (or any other moderator that reads the forums),

I believe you, that you care about us players and pass the comments up. But there is a problem. Almost nothing is ever communicated back to us here regarding the issues that are brought forth.

And that lack of communication sends a clear message, whether intended or not - that no one at BigPoint cares.

Even if the message sent back to us is unpopular, at least we would know we are being heard and that someone is willing to speak truth back to our concerns. And please, not some lame response that lacks substance or thought, but a real explanation about why things are this way and what can be expected going forward.

Thanks for your time

EmperorOfTheOrbit likes this.
  15. how can you delete some ones comment but not the part the author of the thread states certain things he believes bigpoint are doing lol? ALSO EVERYONE should remember Bigpoint hired OP32 D :confused:

Raveman100 likes this.