DarkOrbit's 15th Birthday Event Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by SirThrills, Dec 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. last year winter event was better than this year 15th year birthday

2. 1taffy1

1taffy1 User

Thanks for the code.
    Missing the original birthday gates, not the cold wave ones that replaced them.
    Also, the homepage message board states there is still 22 hours left of the birthday celebration, so it's supposed to still be going on, but the birthday bonus boxes vanished at midnight, the ice meteor isn't on, and there are no more event missions. So, I'm curious. What part of the birthday party is still happening right now that I'm not seeing?

_alien10_ likes this.
  3. jayherbo

jayherbo User

The clock started the day previous to the event actually starting, it's a generic timer for most servers!

4. `Djurkz`

`Djurkz` User

LOL ! people will get the upgrade goliath and have an event mission w/ a priceless award like that...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2021
  5. I find that the times posted for Ice Meteroids are for many of the days starting to late in the day and for a far too brief a time slot.
    If only 3 hours ae targeted, move the start times to be at various times throughout the day. Maybe make that a bit more tedious for the botters. ;)

6. lybert_frc

lybert_frc User

Snowman Mutation what is this i cant finde one word about in

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.