[SC] DEAD GAME

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Terror-The-Legend, Feb 22, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Its true this game is dead it has turned into A ONE MAN BAND and i mean this by 1 clan ruling the server 3 companies 1 clan but 3-5 actual separate clans its disgusting to see DEVS at BP still have no idea how to combat this problem and will result in losing many more people/players and will be left with ultimately ONE CLAN !!!! how would that then work ,they would have to fight amongst themselves if that's not sad i don't know what is ..IF PEOPLE had more common sense they'd realise its them killing them game and change the way they act/play or maybe they want to be all alone with no one to shoot/fight against apart from aliens lol?​

Pylar likes this.
  2. This isn't even a post it's a rant this is the same post you posted in another thread, please stop spamming this.

3. how else do you address the issue you must be in one of the clans mentioned

4. alot say [REMOVED] are players from support ie running the game hence why nothink is done .i like what you said just shoot aliens thats mostly wat they do lol wends they bot gates we all no this very sad i agree..well done [REMOVED] you will soon be the only ones left good bye from me and 47 of my mates weve all quit from today

5. You wait for them to view your first post, what do you think if they read it 2 times their answers will be different lmao.