[UI] Demaner Making It Fair For Every One To Play

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by *SCORPION*1, Feb 28, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Demaner Should be for everyone to participate without having to be insulted, Harassed and Bullied by MCCs

It is Un Fair for many players to participate in events such as these because Of MCC Mafias. MCCs have been dominating servers for sometime now Mostly Racial clans.

It is Ideal to give everyone a fair chance to participate without being harassed, insulted and bullied by these MCCs that are in all servers now.

During these events, it is impossible for some clans and players to participate in events such as these because of MCCs that dominate servers.

This Idea will make it impossible for MCCs to mess with anyone, and making these events a no shoot zone during the Demaner Events or the Hitac Events

Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
  2. I dont think they care. I'm sure they know this, because it happened last year

3. You are correct some feel it is still 1943 Germany

JosephineEarp and ]Coldheart[ like this.
  4. i have a million rb-214 and i cant even use it. someone hit me for 650k dmg today felt like the 2 suns hitting me

*SCORPION*1 likes this.
  5. Welcome to Dark Orbit hahaha. After many years and upgrades and Lvl 16 all New lasers I still can't hit that Been Trying tho. most I hit is 300k sad. Dont shoot at Amins they will Nerf you :)

6. And No Big Point does not Sell the Auto Lock and the bots. but I believe they do other things they shouldn't be doing like playing in the game and I can go on an on and nothing will be done.

7. They may not sell it, but, they sure do get kick-backs from it.

8. Perhaps people could quit making alliances with these MCC for the event and actually fight for the demaner , but apparently the majority of players are childish and lack proper guidance from their caretakers. So DO acts like they are afraid to offend the collage dropouts like they would cry and rant for a "safe-space". DO has allowed too much player choice. Also there should be 3 demaner freighter at all times during the daily duration of the npc on the maps but it hasn't been working that way for quite some time. Too bad players were never smart enough to rebel against the game as a whole.

VESPID likes this.
  9. Not going to Happen. The Mafia's control the game now.
    Only way is to make it a No shoot zone during Demaner and Hitac events.

This is what the fight is about new players and even old player not able to participate in the Lower Map Events.
    Sure let them Keep Their Mafia's, but let everyone participate in the lower events and watch the Mafia's cry Noooo!!! it can not be allowed jaja This is the fight and what the fight is about let's not beat around the bushes

VESPID likes this.
  10. Alliances with the MCCs does nothing fyi, i have one with the UNS clans (a mcc on ge3, the clan leader said we got one do the clan members don't get popped every 5 seconds) I tried to take part in the Demaner and i ended up getting dealt so much damage at once by UNS i was able to get one shotted by a saimon (which keep in mind at most does like 200 damage) and i was using heart formation and had ~500k health and lets say ~250k shields

11. Just place the demaner in a gate similar to the current mimesis event gate with no pvp....problem solved.
    Too easy....next.

LovelyDarling likes this.
  12. And the only reason cross company alliances work the way they do is because Spacepilot(EIC) doesn't get penalized for helping Ghost(MMO) destroy another EIC pilot. Its not hard to do especially since the tyrrannos designs count an assisted kill as part of its killstreak. So I see the ability for this update to the combat system is very possible.

13. This new events 'mimesis' ends this post.