[SC] Dev Topic & Player Opinion

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by [PΛЯΛĐΘX]™, Mar 8, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think the developers actively participate in player feedback

1. Yes

6.3%
  2. No

93.8%
  3. Unsure

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I created this thread in hopes of changing the game for a positive and more structured experience. Through out the years other players like myself have noticed a lack of support concerning many aspects of this game.

I would like to get the Developers on board with the players and try to come up with a quick, easy and positive solution taking this game forward. Access to developer discussion would be beneficial for every one, both player and corporate could measure out key details influencing the game.

Unfortunately there is really no active feedback from the Developers so it makes a lot of threads seem as if they have gained no attention from Bigpoint what so ever; but yet we have the forums here to detail out our concerns or even ideas.

What would you like from the Developers of this game?

2. pardox its grt game but while its as laggy as hell and so many bots over taking paying customers on ranks the game will remain like a dead tad fish bowl its been months and we are seeing same issues time and time again ,its very sad for such a good game but then again grt games work this seems to constantly have issues .you would think by now they would like to see positive feed back rather than negative stuff about game.alot of players i know who play honestly and who have spent money hundreds of pounds in game refuse to play untill unity is up and running properly .....ive got to stage i wont even buy prem due to the lag in game dam annoyed with them 8 months ago i had grt fps yet now im lucky if i can lock a strener they really need sort it out bb matey tc.

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  3. developers have not been on the forums and will not
    there is no point in this thread

4. That is the point of this thread to gain attention of the Devs and provide opinion from the games player base. There is many points to this thread with a multiple of choices to vary from. I created this yesterday and already players are taking part in the poll and soon will contribute their thoughts as well.

Moderators would most likely feedback some information or even discuss topics with the Developers or Bigpoint staff. The point of this is to bring awareness directly for the Devs and to express opinion based on the players thoughts of the game.

Sure we would like to bring an end to unfair cheating, more activities and returned functions but without the community to come together things will continue to stay stagnant.

Not this time but I will also consider comments like this as spam in the future so can you please make it constructive. I don't want a thread where player's thoughts are filled with doom and gloom.

5. no one will give anything to the developers if they needed it - everything would have been fixed long ago
    and this forum is very sparsely populated, 10-20 votes during voting will not change anything
    so I see no reason to discuss this at all
    lucky if the topic is not closed at all, usually on our forum they do this, I don't know how on yours

6. To be clear the cheaters in the game will do anything to keep it the way it is, even go to an extreme where all they have to do it come in here and put multiple negative post's and support will close the thread and say it has become a rant so I agree with
    Ðįmáŋ1993 I have tried for years to get support to talk and what did I get for spending years and thousand's of dollars on this game. Ban from discord twice for even talking about bot's now am perma ban, so I said they want to treat their good player base like that I quit.
    I was invited to a developers discord and was talking to them about my account and they were telling me how bad the game code was and they were here to defend and help legit players and guess what, they quit, so that told me BP wasn't willing to even listen to their own people.

7. This is not a bot discussion though, although you are free to express your opinion here. If they closed this thread then it would show there is something not right going on behind the scenes. As long as an ethical code is being shown then comments who don't show that code can have comments removed. Unless I have violated forum rules which I intent to not do then I don't see any reasons why my thread would close.

8. I am just frustrated with support, I have spent years trying to understand how players can abuse the game and always get away with it.
    Each time we tried to talk about it we were told they would fix it and bans were coming, and then nothing all they would do is say we took all the stuff from their account that was got from the abuse and that was it. Since those days it seems like cheaters try to abuse everything they can knowing BP will never ban that account.
    Also who cares if they take millions of honor or xp or even uri when they didn't earn it anyways, nothing they do in my eye's is punishment for abusing bugs and not telling BP it is happening.
    I will just keep checking to see if any major changes happen to the game that will stop abusers and then maybe I would come back but it has been so long know the game just seems like this is the way it's going to stay So I think the real fun we all had once before is gone for good also.

[PΛЯΛĐΘX]™ likes this.
  9. I hope so too, it would be great if things were improved on, rebuilding the Darkorbit community is the next step the players can do to reshape this game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.