Developers's Blog May Feedback

Discussion in 'Game Discussion & Feedback' started by Solid_Eye, May 8, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *Boots*

*Boots* User

I believe being banned from forums for saying what you feel, while annoying, is better than not saying. Then you're just letting the people running the asylum keep on with what they've done without telling them why the inmates of the asylum are about to revolt. If done well enough angry posts from angry players get the attention of those developing the game.

About what you've said about game economics, I do agree something needs to be done to allow the free player to bulk up in a timely fashion. As far as being forced to push... what else do you do if there's only 5 other players on the server and you outmatch them ridiculously??? You're not being forced to push??? I suppose you're not.. you could just quit.. and come back when BP has fixed the game economics.

Boots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.