[TI] Diametrion Missing in Silver Booty Boxes

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by ĐΣXŦΣЯ, Nov 14, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello,

Making this post to report the fact that Silver Booty Boxes are not giving out the new resource Diametrion when the FAQs state that the Silver Booty Boxes have 100% to give 20 Diametrion.

Thanks

2. Oddessey

Oddessey Team Leader Team Darkorbit

TermiteFan likes this.
  3. Was it removed from gates also? I did two Zeta's and two Kuiper's and did not get any Diametrion.

4. SpaceDunk

SpaceDunk User

yea the drop rate from gates is super low got 1 drop after during 10 aby gates

5. They can still drop from gates, but the chance is VERY low. With the help of others from the official DO discord we deducted it to be a 1% chance to get it from gates. Someone has done 70 gates and got no diametrion from these. Do note that they stated in the discord that these chances are going to change in the future.

I would appreciate if they gave us the exact odds for that. I bet it's between 1%-5%. Enough discussions, OP has to close this thread since his case was solved.

6. Chance for diametrion?
    This weekend I finished 20 GG and I got 0 diametrions, I am currently at 0%.

7. I did about 15 aby and got it on one gate.

8. Well between the gates and retrievers not giving me any the chance of me spending a dime on that package for $49.99 is nonexistent.
    I mean seriously DO screams don't spend uri on gates nor the noncredit retrievers.

9. SpaceDunk

SpaceDunk User

Youre better off doing dispatch I got 200 in a day from doing it

10. Yeah, there's a chance. Not a high one though. This will most likely be changed, hopefuly for the better. Maybe they can re-implement it in the silver booties, but with a 20% chance to give you 50 diametrion. This would make 5-4 relevant.

11. SirThrills

SirThrills Board Administrator Team Darkorbit

Closing - No response from OP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.