[†]♥ĐÏΔMØÑЧ♥[†] GB2

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by ĐÏΔMØÑЧ, Dec 8, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Hi.

I am [†]♥ĐÏΔMØÑЧ♥[†] on GB2
    I have been on GB2 all my life and have never been on another server!!! I love GB2 because it's small and there are soo many nice people there you can get along with and enjoy the game with!! If you see me on there give me a shout and I can come and help you if you want :) I'm in Eic in Force Of Elite clan which is filled with many other really nice people!! Hope to see you in game!

2. Although in a different company, I do agree with the GB2 group of people being friendly.

3. DA best clan gb2 ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  4. Yeh and I we have to have war with your clan :( why can't it be alliance or nap then eic will always win events. Always!!!

5. idk i dont make the rules :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  6. Well you should :p you could still say it on your Teamspeak :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  7. its easier to follow then to lead ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  8. Yeh that's what I do with FOE but it's getting weird with that clan because everyone is leaving and it's going pear shaped :L

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  9. not my problem ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  10. Your in DA :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  11. exactly ;)

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  12. Lol so it is your problem :p I'm blaming you for everything :D lol

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  13. and nothing will be solved :D

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  14. damm I was hoping that everything would by that :p

15. Nice to meet you Diamonds I may have to start on GB2 since I hear it is a friendly server :cool:

16. OOh Diamonds, nice to meet ya'...seen your around VRU maps a few times (like that time you jumped me, but i got revenge afterwrads ) ;). anyways, hope to see ya' around more often... :)

17. Yeh i go in Vru maps often but i prefer to go and annoy mmo :p

[PΛЯΛĐOX]™ likes this.
  18. hey Diamonds always enjoy a gd scrap with u ;). Hope ur still enjoying GB2 !!

#1Love Rat

19. Yeh :p Still love GB2 never want to move server :p

20. Sounds wonderful unlike some of the usa servers lol. Im on east 2 and folks can get pretty nasty and personal in the game lol. But I wouldnt trade in my server lol, just wish that once in a while the game would allow us to bring our entire acct to another server until the next switching event. Call it the blackhole experience lol

LlewCoch likes this.