[SC] Diminisher Designs

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Sep 30, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. So, with my recent comeback, and hopes of enjoying the game aside from the clear issues. I've been working my account back up at a decent pace. Currently the best ship modifications I have is for the Diminisher with the Speed mod on 1 side, and the Pen/evasion/Dmg mod on the 2nd config. I'm aware Solace is meta, but I don't have anything for it right now. So since I'm in the Diminisher, I want to know what designs are available. I know that there is the Expo design, which I'm not too fond of, it doesn't fit the ship in my opinion, I've seen the one from the Obsidian Chests, but I'm not gonna spend $50 for a chance at a design... I've seen the Carbonite which I wish I could have gotten, but I did get the Spectrum one. so what designs are there for the Diminisher, I would like to be able to be prepared and get the one I want. If anyone has images for them all, or links to release posts, please provide them if possible, thanks.

EDIT: *Ahem*
    Me: Why would I waste $50 for a chance at a design.
    Those chances:

You received Legend Sentinel.
    You received Legend Tartarus.
    You received Legend Pusat.
    You received Lava A-Elite.
    You received Carbonite Mimesis.
    You received Cicada Goliath Surgeon.
    You received Ocean Hecate.
    You received Legend Spectrum.
    You received Poison Tartarus.
    You received Argon Diminisher.
    You received Arctic Venom.
    You received Sandstorm Pusat.
    You received Blaze A-Elite.
    + 1 or 2 Designs I didn't copy. and 80,000 Uridium. Plus all the other crap I got, honestly wasn't a bad spend. I also managed to find all the Designs on Google Images, though the first time it wouldn't show me anything via mobile, don't know why the searches vary so much.

A Mod/Admin can close this is they want.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020