[SC] Diminishing rewards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Dark-Xenon, Jan 31, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

So I just started playing after about a year or so and I was on for quite a while, I noticed that I kept getting less and less uri, why is that? from what I read on the forum the feature actives after a certain amount of time played ? so like, are you guys limiting how much I can play now? what if I have no life or a day off and I wanna play all day, and just unwind, shot some npcs. wth man,this is honestly some bs, it's ridiculous that we got to a point where the company is literally limiting your game time lol

2. This is what happens they say when players keep choosing to use bot's and take away resources to fight them, So now looks like they are here to stay so enjoy.

3. Rawlinson

Rawlinson User

My comment got removed and it was a nice one as well

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
  4. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

so now what am I gonna do when I get bored, or reach the limit, not play? go around and just fly aimlessly? I need to get the new bo3, prome lasers, and do the new quests, so not only are the rewards incredibly low for the amount required to be ufe nowadays but now I get less uri over time for the simple fact that I chose to play all day? So now I gotta wait years to be able to farm everything? what about the q zone maps, the ones needed to get oil, what now>? you do realize that it takes hours to grind for those gates so you can have enough to get your ships, or enough for your upgrades etc. this is honestly insane, the idea overall ain't bad but the execution is awful.

5. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

and what is the waiting time to get your max rewards back anyway ? I checked the forums and I couldn't find anything detailed.

6. Zecora

Zecora User

There are no details known. As far as I can tell however, there are two key factors that seem to affect whether you are affected by diminishing rewards or not.

- Whether you farm on the same map, or different ones.
    - What other activities you do.

Basically, change map frequently and do other things in between seems to help it. As for when Diminishing Returns disappears, the next day as far as I know.

Dark-Xenon likes this.
  7. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

but for the q zone i need blighted krystalons, which is in x-7 so like im kinda stuck lol

8. The pink kristallons in x-7 seem to be bugged even legit players have been getting dminished rewards from those just change to a different npc

9. Dark-Xenon

Dark-Xenon User

but even if I go to 4-5 i get diminished rewards. wth... do i gotta stay logged out for a day ?this honestly needs to be reworked