º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º

Discussion in 'Meet the Players - Who's Who' started by º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º, Aug 1, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Didn't notice i don't have a thread on these forums, did one on the old.

My username is:
    º¤»ĐЯΣΔΜ◊†◊ÐΣМΦИ«¤º

I tend to change it from time to time. Was once known as or am known as:

TechnoReaper / SoulReaper / CrimsonReaper / ReapersGreed / ReapersWrath
    StormRiderKing / Đ●Σ●V●Ι●Ł†21 / º¤»I·ŁΦVΣ·ΗΔTΣЯS«¤º
    UŁTЯΔ·ИUΜΒ¤[ĦМЯ†]¤ / I·ĐΦИT·CΔЯΣ¤[sǎмż]¤ / ÐΣМΦИ·ŁĪGĦŦ¤[sǎмż]¤
    ¤»ΣИTΣЯ·МY·ÐΣМΦИS«¤ / ИĪGĦŦ·ЯΔĪФ[sǎмż]¤ / ¤»IМPΣЯIΔŁ·ÐΣМΦИ«¤

I got bored :D

Anyways, i'm the leader of the clan:
    [ĦМЯ†] †·ĦΦМЯΔ·† IМƤΣЯIΔŁ ÐΣМΦИ ΔЯMY

When we're active, we tend to enjoy wars, it's how we get some PvP action

The clan can be found on both:
    GA1 - Global America 1
    &
    USA West Coast

We are currently active on West, GA1 has too many issues.

Our highest rank on GA1 was 9
    Our highest rank on USA West was 8

Although to some, i seem like a rude player, i'm just around to have my own fun :p

I've played DarkOrbit for years, never cheated, and never will. Although i've been accused lol.
    I don't NPC much, i get too bored doing it, the hardest i'v ever gone is when i was 50% exp boosted for a night on GA1 doing Ubers for hours. Also went at it on West for 3 days, and hit levels 18-20 in those 3 days.

I'm also a youtuber, i do many things on youtube, and DO is the main upload. Link is connected to my signature :)
    I've loved the idea of making videos since i was a kid, thought it would be fun to entertain people through videos, DO was a pretty good start. Not only did i get to work with a game, but i could also work with the music i love to listen to all the time.

My pet name on GA1 is RIPRose. About 6 months or so ago, my Grandmother passed away, i haven't changed the pets name since.
    [​IMG]

My pet name on USA West is Mizore Shirayuki, i name it after my favorite Female Anime Character :p
    [​IMG]

I'll post more when i think about it. Thanks for dropping by :)

2. Saw a recent post that you have basically quit D O, know you were fairly active with SAMZ clan and their wars what has happened to these 2 clans (HMR and SAMZ)?

3. I can't play because my laptop has too many issues, it's a notebook, and is 6 years old. I had originally planned to stay active on my USA West ship, which is in SAMZ at the moment, and is mostly inactive because they got bored of DO, and moved on to other clans. I still own the tags HMR on both GA1 and USA West, although i hear some people have taken the tag to other servers and claimed to be the original leaders of HMR.

My GA1 ship has no ammo, so i don't have any plans for it at the moment, i had originally planned on quitting the server because of connection issues, and wasted all the ammo on it.

My USA West ship, is double boosted, and loaded on ammo, so of course i can't bother to log in and do random things on the ship, as it would waste the hundreds of thousands of uri i spent prepping for hunting videos. Once i get a new PC i'll return to the server to record some action, and then park the ship for awhie.

I had a ship on GA3 that i worked up, and will most likely full time that server when, and if i return.

[​IMG]